THE BROWNS BOARD

I know the saying " to the victor goes the spoils"

Browns149

But I am sick of seeing Stephanie Curry on TV

If this was 1989, this guy wouldn't last 2 years in the NBA

I suppose a lot of people might say they are sick of seeing LeBron on TV.

Curry is pretty much a superstar, as he is a wizard at handing, passing and shooting the ball.

And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

LeBron = fastest ever to 25,000. So who do you have better? Just curious.

Stephen Curry's pretty good I think.

Nobody would choose him over Lebron, but LBJ is better all-around and a 6'8 freak athlete who has set pretty much every milestone ever.

As far as air time in commercials, espn, whatever - don't really care lots of good players get that.

Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

Curry is wicked good, but Id still take lebron. When all is said and done, Curry will finish as just another great player. LeBron will finish as one of the greatest. If not THE greatest.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/pts_career.html

Here's the list. Even if LeBron never played another game, he's a lock first ballot HOFer. At a very conservative 20 ppg and playing 60 games, he's going to pass 5 other guys in the HOF this season- Jerry "the Logo" West is next on the list, and he'll probably catch Hondo Havlichek this year too. Depending on how well his back holds up he should make it to top 5 in scoring.

PS- no way Curry is going to be able to keep up that 35 ppg clip he's currently at.

Where is Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer when you need them?

Yuck. Lambeer is on my all time hate list. He'd never get away with his flopping act in today's NBA. Probably only second to- I'm going to butt-bang you out of the way- Kevin McHale.

• 2 weeks later...

Yuck. Lambeer is on my all time hate list. He'd never get away with his flopping act in today's NBA. Probably only second to- I'm going to butt-bang you out of the way- Kevin McHale.

McHale never played dirty like Laimbeer did. McHale bodied you up with that "butt-bang"....but that is all fair. Laimbeer and Mahorn would elbow you, trip you, punch you, knee you.

But I am sick of seeing Stephanie Curry on TV

If this was 1989, this guy wouldn't last 2 years in the NBA

Lol. You clearly haven't watched the guy play. He pretty much does as he pleases. He's ridiculous.

JR is a streak shooter...Curry is just a hell of a fine player & shooter. No comparison.

I've seen a lot of "hatchet men" but Rick Mahorn may be the single dirtiest basketball player I ever saw. I'll never forget his taking Mark Price out of the playoffs & he would do it to Curry if he were still playing.

Laimbeer would give the refs that "who, innocent li'l old me?" look after he mugged a guy. Mahorn would give 'em that "Yeah, I tried to behead him! So what?" look.

Mike

Archived