THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 of 2 in GS. Kyrie, Shump, JR and LBJ all on there game, It won't matter who Kyrie Guards. Kyrie will give Max Effort for having this chance due to his Teammates. Can't Wait. Deli going to be Crazy to Watch on this stage.. Go Cavs..

1 of 2 in GS. Kyrie, Shump, JR and LBJ all on there game, It won't matter who Kyrie Guards. Kyrie will give Max Effort for having this chance due to his Teammates. Can't Wait. Deli going to be Crazy to Watch on this stage.. Go Cavs..

It's not going to be easy. Watching previews on the NBA channel- a few observations. GS will likley put Dramont Green on Le Bron- probably the only guy in the League that can physically match up with him. I've been preaching this mantra since we found out what the matchup is. It's going to come down to the perimeter. Kyrie is going to have to match Curry in point production, and Shumpert has to keep Thompson under control. They both go off on us- it's big trouble. If Moz and TT can control the boards, it will give us an advantage inside.

this one hurt. could have taken game one at home and deflated every loud ass in the building.

that's alright. cavs still win it all.

They had it until they couldn't shoot for crap in the OT.

They had it until they couldn't shoot for crap in the OT.

they lost thier composure and took poor shot selections.. they gave the fucking game away.

Hey, it's an OT loss on the road. If a team couldn't win an OT game in its own stadium, with the energy of the fans lifting them, they wouldn't be in the finals. Cavs will be fine.

Hey, it's an OT loss on the road. If a team couldn't win an OT game in its own stadium, with the energy of the fans lifting them, they wouldn't be in the finals. Cavs will be fine.

Still, it would have meant a lot to steal this one.

Now Kyrie probably hurt worse, again. Shit always happens when it comes to Cleveland teams.

(Imagine how this game may have gone with KLove in the house)

Classic Lebron... 24 seconds left, with the ball and he forces a 3-pointer instead of driving to the basket... He played a great game, but he needs to make the "smarter" play when the game is on the line. If he, or Kyrie, drive the ball there is a good chance of either them scoring or getting fouled... one FT could have won that game... I'm not putting it on Lebron, but I would have liked to see that final possession in the 4th end up with a better look to win it...

Overall, JR played terrible, Shumpert was invisible on offense, and their poor shooting was overcome by James' greatness; however, it just wasn't enough to pull it out. If they can keep up the D, and get a few extra points from Iman and JR, they can win this thing with or without Irving... IMHO...

If we lose Kyrie, then this roster is incredibly thin (they already are thin since hey lost Love) and we will need contributions from either Miller or Marion to get the job done... They're both champions, and I think they both are still capable of getting us a few quality minutes...

You're every fucking hater I've had to listen to all year. Oh but thr Celtics will win, sorry but the bulls will win. Oh I mean the hawks will win. Oh the warriors will win. No. They won't.

No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

Mik, could you have some new t-shirts made up?

ALL IN-JURED

Seriously, I've never believed in curses or voodo hexes, but I'm starting to wonder. Thus went the Cavs best chance to win a title.Talk about lousy luck. Bacon, you think the Warriors wouldn't get swept playing against a full strength Cavs team minus Bogut, Green and Curry?

BTW even minus Love the Cavs had them on the ropes on the road, and couldn't finish the deal. Shumpert's three at the end of regulation goes in, and we're not having this discussion.

Mik, could you have some new t-shirts made up?

ALL IN-JURED

Seriously, I've never believed in curses or voodo hexes, but I'm starting to wonder. Thus went the Cavs best chance to win a title.Talk about lousy luck. Bacon, you think the Warriors wouldn't get swept playing against a full strength Cavs team minus Bogut, Green and Curry?

BTW even minus Love the Cavs had them on the ropes on the road, and couldn't finish the deal. Shumpert's three at the end of regulation goes in, and we're not having this discussion.

Leave Curry out there....Cavs still have LeBron Take away Thompson, Green, and Bogut.....that is the equivalent of what the Warriors would have to match the Cavs injuries.

Delly needs to roll block at least two of those dudes, no? :o

No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

What are you doing on a cleveland sports page? The gay boston patriots won the super bowl. Shouldn't Celtics fans be gargling brady's deflated balls?

No and I don't think the Cavs will get swept either. With Kyrie I thought Warriors in 6, without I'd say Warriors in 5.

Got to love Deli all over Curry's ass but that damn Klay Thompson has got one sweet shot and JR and Shump keep switching and T. Thompson is having no luck either.. Anybody got a answer not LBJ??

Archived