THE BROWNS BOARD

Bold predictions?

gftChris

Anyone fancy making some just-for-fun bold predictions? I'll start with mine: Marquis Gray does not make the roster, despite playing with the 1s, and possibly Ogbonnaya becomes the pass catching full back.

There's a pass-catching FB position? ;)

I see Grey sticking as the FB/H-back/TE... Agnew to the PS... bye bye Ogby... The offense just does not use a FB enough to have one take up a roster spot, so need a "slash". Ogby just isn't an effective enough blocker and he's getting lapped running by Lewis and, after last nite, Crowell.

My bold prediction... John (AKA Phil) Hughes is out.

Who's Phil Hughes? ;)

Pass catching FB - blocking primarily, but also able to catch a pass now and again like we've seen agnew do.

Here's another one - one of the 'starting 7' linemen get trades - Rubin, Taylor, Hughes, Bryant, Bryant, Winn, Kitchen before the deadline. Probably for a WR.

Who's Phil Hughes? ;)

Pass catching FB - blocking primarily, but also able to catch a pass now and again like we've seen agnew do.

Here's another one - one of the 'starting 7' linemen get trades - Rubin, Taylor, Hughes, Bryant, Bryant, Winn, Kitchen before the deadline. Probably for a WR.

If that becomes reality then I'd say Rub is the one being traded. As much as I've loved having him and his work ethic on this team, the young guys have shown the ability to play the 0/1 tech and last I checked Rub has a decent chunk of the salary.

My bold prediction ... we only keep two QBs.

They are both healthy, so we decide to keep an extra defender. We keep Rex's phone number handy and pass Shaw to the practice squad.

Zombo

My not so bold predictions. McFadden gets cut, and Gabriel makes the final 53.

If it's between Gray and Obi, Obi is the one who gets released.

If we're going to trade a DL for a WR I doubt we'd get fair value for Rubin.

Browns win 9 games this year

Browns cut Oby while keeping Tate, West and Crowell and Lewis, Crowell ends up being the leading rusher

Browns cut Travis Benjamin and Nate Burleson

Browns cut McFadden

Gabriel ends up with over 1000 yds receiving as does Hawkins

Browns send two rookies to the Probowl

Browns win 9 games this year

Browns cut Oby while keeping Tate, West and Crowell and Lewis, Crowell ends up being the leading rusher

Browns cut Travis Benjamin and Nate Burleson

Browns cut McFadden

Gabriel ends up with over 1000 yds receiving as does Hawkins

Browns send two rookies to the Probowl

A couple of those are bold indeed. I think Benjamin makes it. Burleson l'm not so sure about.

Browns suck hind tit. Pettine gets fired. Browns hire Sumlin from A n M to restore johnny to epic status.

We make it to the AFC title game the following year.

Browns Win the AFCN! Superbowl Champions! Joe Thomas can't attend his 8th consecutive Probowl. Browns Defense is Dominant and finishes number 1 overall. Josh Gordon plays this season.

Buffalo gives us a top 3 draft choice.

Browns stick to short/medium passing game to supplement a much improved run game.

D looks better than last year.

Hoyer does fine in a controlled possession offense.

7-9 season.

I predict:

that the Browns will win, and it won't be by only a field goal.

that the squeelers will have one of their de's, again, go low and try to take out

a Browns' qb knee, at least once.

that barfsonhisbooger loses two fumbles, throws four picks, one td, and follows

the refs into their lockerroom at halftime and tries to hump them like a wild muskrat.

Troy Pollywearsamumu will get an unnecessary roughness penalty, on the sideline, because

his Rapunzel hair will hit a ref in the eyes....

and Tomlin will be furious that the refs allowed the Browns offense to score, and their defense

to kick squeeler ass.

btw, the squeelers suck bilgewater out of three rivers.

ps: 95% of my predictions are just for fun, don't squeeler fans get all angry and twerped about it.

No individual player love here....

defense dominates all season and is the teams identity.

offense will start gaining momentum * in november

makes serious play off push - strong factor in last 2 weeks

screen shoot this - take it to the bank

(like zombo) drops mike and walks out

I predict:

that the Browns will win, and it won't be by only a field goal.

that the squeelers will have one of their de's, again, go low and try to take out

a Browns' qb knee, at least once.

that barfsonhisbooger loses two fumbles, throws four picks, one td, and follows

the refs into their lockerroom at halftime and tries to hump them like a wild muskrat.

Troy Pollywearsamumu will get an unnecessary roughness penalty, on the sideline, because

his Rapunzel hair will hit a ref in the eyes....

and Tomlin will be furious that the refs allowed the Browns offense to score, and their defense

to kick squeeler ass.

btw, the squeelers suck bilgewater out of three rivers.

ps: 95% of my predictions are just for fun, don't squeeler fans get all angry and twerped about it.

I love the name Pollywearsamumu LOL!!!!!!

Archived