THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon may sue

Westside Steve

The NFL is HATING HARDCORE on Josh Gordon. There is a reason there are two samples and clearly the NFL has no need, or rather- no use for protocol or the rules.

This should be a clear-cut case-closed situation. This happened before and the ruling was overturned in Josh's favor, since sample B showed that sample A was in error.

I've already determined that the Arbiter obviously is a slimy Steeler or Ravens fan, if not publicly then secretly. Rodger Goodell is a coward and a fraud to let this happen. Fuck them, if it weren't for the Browns; the NFL could go FUCK THEMSELVES.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NFL is HATING HARDCORE on Josh Gordon. There is a reason there are two samples and clearly the NFL has no need, or rather- no use for protocol or the rules.

This should be a clear-cut case-closed situation. This happened before and the ruling was overturned in Josh's favor, since sample B showed that sample A was in error.

I've already determined that the Arbiter obviously is a slimy Steeler or Ravens fan, if not publicly then secretly. Rodger Goodell is a coward and a fraud to let this happen. Fuck them, if it weren't for the Browns; the NFL could go FUCK THEMSELVES.

PG, I know your stance on weed, and you're entitled to it. It's now legal in two NFL cities Denver and Seattle. So is a year suspension harsh? Sure. The NFL did go hardcore on Josh- but like they say "it's not over until it's over." It's not over- not yet.

nobody wants gordon to play more than me. did the ruling suck ass considering the aldon smith (repeat offender with much more serious charges) and the irsay ruling (whatever happening to the charge of cocaine possession btw...?) BUT josh did this to himself. even though i believe the last test that was fucked up after 3 pops already you're lucky they didn't do a death penalty ruling on the kid.

stay clean, sell cars and hire cris carter to be your mentor and trainer while doing so.

Archived