THE BROWNS BOARD

Schwartz..

Cbus Brownie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuckin lol. You watch the game today? It was a regular season game. Schwartz graded out as an F. Cost us time and time again. Replace him this is a good OL.

What's your BS excuse now?

Who is doing this grading? We averaged 6 yards per carry and gave up 3 sacks, are we blaming all three on Schwartz? I saw some nice runs to the right side and some very good protection in the second half, sometimes Hoyer had all day to throw.

Zombo

"I thought the Offensive Line for the most part protected well. We did give up two sacks, but neither of them were attributed to the inside five. We had one pressure that they gave up."

- Mike Pettine

9:09 mark of http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Mike_Pettine_Team_Can_Learn_From_Loss/c23d2efa-7c54-4ee9-9c65-0ea2d06fb3dc

LOL-he must have missed Schwartz practically going airborne into Hoyer at the end there.

LOL-he must have missed Schwartz practically going airborne into Hoyer at the end there.

I told ya... that one is not on Schwartz. West missed the chip...

But hey, what do Mike and I know? ;)

I told ya... that one is not on Schwartz. West missed the chip...

But hey, what do Mike and I know? ;)

I know. But you have to admit he did look pretty silly going backwards on one foot and then up in the air. That was the definition of losing leverage. :o

I know. But you have to admit he did look pretty silly going backwards on one foot and then up in the air. That was the definition of losing leverage. :o

No argument there... and it was made worse by the fact that he had engaged, separated and was in position to handle the bull rush with a punch to rusher's (Heyward's?) chest... but let him get to his body.

If you have the recording, then check out 08:55 of Q2.

Yeah, you know...it happens....it's the NFL....... NO player wins every play. Get over it already. The league is FULL of amazing athletes going at it one play after another. So, if you watch Schwartz all day, then yes, you will see someone beat him. Dude is not THAT bad....average, yes....bad? ..no. Watch ever play of Dansby....or anyone....and guess what, they'll get pushed over too......geez

7 full pages devoted to this one guy is so freakin ridiculous. And it only establishes that you have an unhealthy focus on one player, when there are so many other players and area's in need of attention and that have a greater effect on the team......

Yeah, you know...it happens....it's the NFL....... NO player wins every play. Get over it already. The league is FULL of amazing athletes going at it one play after another. So, if you watch Schwartz all day, then yes, you will see someone beat him. Dude is not THAT bad....average, yes....bad? ..no. Watch ever play of Dansby....or anyone....and guess what, they'll get pushed over too......geez

7 full pages devoted to this one guy is so freakin ridiculous. And it only establishes that you have an unhealthy focus on one player, when there are so many other players and area's in need of attention and that have a greater effect on the team......

Mud, you're not looking close enough it seems. He is the weak link in an otherwise stout Oline. It's a difference maker.

There once was a milkman named Schwartz,

Whose cock was all covered with warts.

But women would play,

with his dick anyway,

'cause good ol' Schwartz came in quarts.

The timing is off. You need another syllable in the last line. "Because good ol Schwartz came in quarts" would definitely sound better.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope he proves to be as good as you think. I just have huge doubts. One of us will be wrong and I really hope for Hoyers' sake it proves to be me. We'll certainly find out during those first 3 games. One hellofatest that's one thing for sure.

Well, it's been 4 games. Our line looks like one of the best in the league. Hoyer has a ton of time. His shirt is clean. One of the lowest sack #'s in the league. One of the highest rushes avg's in the league.

Is it too soon? You did say 3 games, right?

I was really hard on Schwartz at the beginning of the year and preseason but he has stepped it up and played his ass off.

You had no idea then; you have no idea now. Just stop it...

You're a fucking douche dude.

You'd rather see the Browns lose than be proven wrong wouldn't you?

You know, Walter, that would hurt if anyone with an ounce of conviction said it.

But since you'll love me by month's end, the above carries no impact whatsoever...

Archived