THE BROWNS BOARD

Schwartz..

Cbus Brownie

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf? This POS single handily could take our O from bad to the worst in the league. He's a fucking abomination!! Watch him, he literally gets beat on every single snap! Every fucking one! How the hell can we not find a better RT? We used a 2nd rd pick on this asshole?

3. Richardson 22. Weeden 37. Schwartz = WORST DRAFT OF ALL TIME ALA FAT FUCK HOLMGREN

add RT to another huge position of need with WR, FS, MLB, OLB, DT, DE, and possibly QB

Schwartz is a HUGE liability and in today's NFL, RT is a paramount at LT

He'll be fine. Preseason is for making mistakes. The entire offense is gobbling down a new system, they'll get in sync for Pittsburgh.

Zombo

Respectfully disagree-weakest link on the entire team because he has no feet and is slow on top of that. And when a superior player bull rushes him he gets knocked backwards and off balance. Every team will put their best speed/power rusher on him all season. Count on it. He will get a QB knocked out of the game before the season is halfway done.

add RT to another huge position of need with WR, FS, MLB, OLB, DT, DE, and possibly QB

Of all the positions you can list, I feel comfortable saying you mis-fired on FS, MLB, DT and DE. Gipson has shown more than capable of being a quality safety. Dansby will play along side Kirksey and the improving Robertson. DT and DE might be the strongest, deepest position(s) on this team.

3. Richardson 22. Weeden 37. Schwartz = WORST DRAFT OF ALL TIME ALA FAT FUCK HOLMGREN

Why are we still bitchin about Holmgren????? We KNOW he did a lousy job and he got fired for it. Only whiners and losers cry about spilled milk......winners clean it up....time to move on....

8) Gilbert - 22) Manziel - 35) Bitinio - 71) Kirksey - 94) West...plus another #1 next year = BEST DRAFT EVER FOR THE NEW BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....and it could pan out to be the best draft in the NFL if you ask me.....

He'll be fine. Preseason is for making mistakes. The entire offense is gobbling down a new system, they'll get in sync for Pittsburgh.

Zombo

He's a turnstile.. He blows!

IMO he has this year to prove that he belongs in this league. what i've seen of him since being drafted is total suckage. i thought bitonio was brought in to improve the right side? that's where we need the help.

they should switch them.

Unfortunately Schwartz is the best we've got on our squad right now. Did anyone see how easily Michael Sam went around our 2nd string RT? I'm not one of those guys who says I coulda this or that over professional players. But I know for a fact Sam would have had to do more to get around me than what he had to last night on that sack. He did absolutely nothing special in the slightest to get around that RT..nothing. Didn't blaze around the edge cause the RT was in perfect position..didn't put on any sick power move or nothing. Just calmly went around him and the dude didn't put one single ounce of his body mass into Sam as went around the edge completely upright. What a disgrace.

I am in Cancun on vacation and way to lazy to dig up old posts but this is a great example why I touted taking a stud like Greg Robinson or the likes in the draft. Regardless of what anyone says solid OL's do win championships.

I wouldn't say they win anything. They contribute with everything else.

Respectfully disagree-weakest link on the entire team because he has no feet and is slow on top of that. And when a superior player bull rushes him he gets knocked backwards and off balance. Every team will put their best speed/power rusher on him all season. Count on it. He will get a QB knocked out of the game before the season is halfway done.

Yeah, he looked horrible vs Rams. We might need to go double tight-ends just to have Barnidge help him block.

Winston Justice was just released.

Cant be worse than Schwartz.

Yes he can... that's why HE got cut already...

Schwartz is still a young player learning his third offensive system in three years. He is far too talented to give up on. It will be frustrating early in the season, and that goes for the entire offense, but I think this group will be really good once they start clicking.

And switching him with Bitonio would do nothing except probably create a worse hole at RT. Bitonio hasn't exactly played great this preseason and is, just like the rest of this group, still learning the system.

Schwartz is still a young player learning his third offensive system in three years. He is far too talented to give up on.

Go back and watch his feet on every play. He has no quickness to them whatsoever. He's more suited to guard. Right now we don't have the solution at RT.

3 years - 3rd offense - 3 slow starts - I don't think this is a talent issue, it's an issue of how quick he can pick up the system and us staying with the system for more than a year...We can't let Thomas be our litmus test for how tackles should adjust every year- guy is a hall of famer... Schwartz will be fine.

Archived