THE BROWNS BOARD

What's up with the photo problem

The Gipper

I didn't want to bother the main board with this subject, but what is now up with the Photo problem on the board.

I have tried to post a few jocular photos.....but for nearly every single one that I try to upload on here I am now getting this:

"You are not allowed to use that extension on this forum".

This never used to be an issue. So, what is up with that? I mean, that kills the Hot Cheerleader thread.

I didn't want to bother the main board with this subject, but what is now up with the Photo problem on the board.

I have tried to post a few jocular photos.....but for nearly every single one that I try to upload on here I am now getting this:

"You are not allowed to use that extension on this forum".

This never used to be an issue. So, what is up with that? I mean, that kills the Hot Cheerleader thread.

Were you posting them from a URL or trying to upload them from your hard drive? I am currently having the problem with photos I saved locally. Back when I posted the Gordon tattoos pix, I uploaded them to the My Media section here after downloading them. I can still see them there, but am unable to upload new ones. Is there a limit on this perhaps?

I dont know the answers here, but I just copy a pictures url and paste using the photo icon and 9 times out 10 it works unless it is a domain that doesnt allow this (like Facebook), then I just google the picture and find it under a different domain that works.

Z

I dont know the answers here, but I just copy a pictures url and paste using the photo icon and 9 times out 10 it works unless it is a domain that doesnt allow this (like Facebook), then I just google the picture and find it under a different domain that works.

Z

Well, let my try a test:.....well, that didn't work. here is the url I used in the photo icon:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREuoTUlDvz9Al-9Lq9XPsg0PAPNWVI0h6uS_sHUZTJZ-zyJ8wg

and it didn't work...it said "cannot use this extension on this forum:. Maybe you can try it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived