Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. thought it was a joke at first.

wow.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've EVER heard.

I wonder if TRICH was wanting out.

I bet him and his agent JUMPED at this.

It makes sense from a future standpoint but I wait to see how it's handled. You are telling the current players and fans that this season is lost and it is week 3. Richardson wasn't taking this team to the playoffs but he at least made it more interesting. Now this team is completely talentless on offense.

well TR might as well punch his ticket to hawaii now, because he'll all of a sudden become a pro bowler. guaranteed.

the logisitcis of getting less than value is dimwitted and short-minded. they (the FO) just threw in the towel after week 2. idiotic.

put poeticG on suicide watch. now!

I hate this... I'm thinking I might just be done. Our Franchise RB- Fucking MORONS@@!@!!!!!

I WONT GO TO ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR.

We should all protest this IS BULLSHIT!!!

well TR might as well punch his ticket to hawaii now, because he'll all of a sudden become a pro bowler. guaranteed.

the logisitcis of getting less than value is dimwitted and short-minded. they (the FO) just threw in the towel after week 2. idiotic.

Been an awful lot of folks on here saying Trent's just above average, if that's true then this trade is a steal for us - granted we drafted him higher, but good recovery of value for an "above average" RB.

Time will tell.

I think we hosed the colts. He was a BUST. Plain and simple. He might get to the second level for the colts. Ill take McGhee right now over TBitch

We don't have a running back on our roster that wasn't on the street three weeks ago.

We are starting a QB with one career start, also off the street, who was cut by three teams last year.

I'm sure this will work.

Zombo

put all of cleveland on suicide watch

.. living in baltimore I was able to go to the ravena game and watch triches last game as a brown....

this is really depressing. im not so sad of this happened after the season but doing it now for the little value they got back stinks of giving up on the season... remember we traded our 3rd and 4th last year for next years 2nd and 3rd of colts and patriots. they are really just banking everything on 2014.....

We don't have a running back on our roster that wasn't on the street three weeks ago.

We are starting QB with one career start, also off the street, who was cut by three teams last year.

I'm sure this will work.

Zombo

depends on perspective, it will probably work out just how they want it to.. WE the fans are left holding our dicks in our hands

Archived