THE BROWNS BOARD

Burning trash

Pumpkin Eater

Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

no, no - the farmland gets so much better the farthe...I mean, way, way western Ohio, like out towards Indiana, near the border, or

near Kentucky. The farmland around here in ne ohio is just awful. You wouldn't like it........................ B)

Hmmm, u know why that is?

I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

I was being funny about "not wanting you to buy land in the part of Ohio I live in"

just kidding, dammit. liberals have no legit sense of humor.

I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income. ?

I think theres room for the two of us around here. And frankly i have a few plans for that land, if one of them comes to fruition u may unknowingly find urself on my property and contributing to my yearly income.

is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and

make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.

is that a threat or what? and I sold my combine - not for rent. Maybe you are going to have people kidnapped and

make them slave labor? Or, more likely, ? ... put in a fishing lake and a campground? Glad I have my ccw.

No no when i said "unknowingly" i meant you wouldnt know it was my place, but u would come of ur iwn volition because u wanted to. I plan on doing something on that land besides just farming. And if i do it right, its something that i havent seen from any other such place in the entire country.....and ive looked.

Now about that land, how is the clay content around here? I heard that some parts of ne oh are very clay heavy and undesirable

Good idea to do a good study before you buy anything.

Behind where I used to live back in the sticks some people from PA bought property sight unseen from property maps turns out the streets on the map were never put in and they could NOT get to their property.

After years of paying taxes on it they sold, my parents bought it for a song....just to leave wild.

Good idea to do a good study before you buy anything.

Behind where I used to live back in the sticks some people from PA bought property sight unseen from property maps turns out the streets on the map were never put in and they could NOT get to their property.

After years of paying taxes on it they sold, my parents bought it for a song....just to leave wild.

Oh god no i have no intention of buying sight unseen, the size of the land in question and the things i want to do with it make thst impossible

Oh god no i have no intention of buying sight unseen, the size of the land in question and the things i want to do with it make thst impossible

Good, you wouldn't believe what some folks do.....but then again you probably would.

You can get free or low cost soil analysis through local or state colleges or agencies.

Archived