THE BROWNS BOARD

Burning trash

Pumpkin Eater

That's in the city. Us country folk can burn branches, leaves etc.

But burning -trash- is garbage ! Burnt styrofoam cups are very bad - I forget the toxic gas it exudes.

What kind of asshole burns trash on a beautiful spring day like today? I can smell that shit from a mile away. Burning plastic is a carcinogen too.

When it happens here I hit *67 (private) and call the cops with address if possible.

Screw those aholes. :)

Yep.

No beef with burning leaves and wood and papers.

Tires plastic bottles styrofoam on the other hand...

WSS

Big beef with burning leaves, wood, papers! Smells like a garbage fire and can travel a long distance causing EVERYONE ELSE to have to shut their windows and doors.

Not nice. :(

rotten wood will do that. Smells terrible - I think it's sycamore that smells when it burns...

burning papers that come in the mail - stinks.

Other than that, I love campfires with wood, etc.

rotten wood will do that. Smells terrible - I think it's sycamore that smells when it burns...

burning papers that come in the mail - stinks.

Other than that, I love campfires with wood, etc.

Campfires and barbecue fires YES, 6' high pile of trash no.....unless you live on your own farm like where I grew up, we'd let a pile get up to 10-15' high and have a big ol' bon fire, that was fun!

Should be a lot of land near Ashland.

WSS

That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

That's one of the places i've looked at. For what i want to do with the property though it might be too far from major population centers. North Laurence is another leading candidate. Has to be in a township but you get too close to Cleveland/Akron and the property goes from a few hundred thousand to several million.

True enough. Closest place is Mansfield. ..

WSS

Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. B)

Man, there's a LOT of great farmland in Illinois, Arksanas, Georgia, N. California........ if it has to be Ohio... going out rt. 70 to Columus - wow,

there is a LOT of great farmland out there, too, the farth...I mean, the closer you get to Dayton, past Cincy.. real close to

the Ohio river... nice farmland. yep.............. B)

Yeah i wanna keep it in NE ohio. Ashland is about as far south as i wanna go.

Archived