Rounds 4-7 ** 2017 Browns Board Mock Draft ** Rounds 4-7

Tour2ma

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PMs updated..

• Unsym OTC
  • ConnerL on deck
  • Flyin J in the hole ... my bad on Anzalone not being updated in the position list...
  • and "my inbox is full" gumby... deep in the hole

PM someone your picks if you're going to be tied up... I'm looking at you Conner :ph34r:

I will be on the road 10 to 4 or so.

PMs updated..

• Unsym OTC
  • ConnerL on deck
  • Flyin J in the hole ... my bad on Anzalone not being updated in the position list...
  • and "my inbox is full" gumby... deep in the hole
PM someone your picks if you're going to be tied up... I'm looking at you Conner :ph34r:

I will be on the road 10 to 4 or so.

I'm off today. I should have my pick in pretty quick today haha

I'm off today. I should have my pick in pretty quick today haha

Define "pretty quick"... ;)

PM with four-5.01 Browns' pick alternatives to Ag and Mud... road time...

Top dozen prospects not yet chosen per CBS Sports:

71. Isaiah Ford WR Va. Tech

90. Amara Darboh WR Michigan

98. Chad Henson WR California

102. Brad Kaaya QB Miami Fla.

104. Chad Wheeler OT Southern Cal

105. Taywon Taylor WR Western Ky.

114. Jalen Myrick CB Minnesota

124. Wayne Gallman RB Clemson

129. Kareem Hunt RB Toledo

132. Jessamen Dunker OG Tennessee St.

133. J.J. Dielman OT Utah

134. Artavis Scott WR Clemson

pick 140 in the 4th round -The NY Giants select the other Giant of the USC OL---ZACH BANNER OT/G USC-- played both positions in bowl game, but at 6' 8" 353lbs. he can play where he damn pleases :lol: (QB-Darnold at USC will have no OL left in 17.Now lets see how good he is)

OK, up to me.

With the 141st pick in the 2017 NFL draft, the Los Angeles Rams select:

Chad Wheeler OT Southern California. (ranked #104 overall by CBS...so supposedly good value)

OT is one of the Rams primary needs, and he fits the bill. In fact, the guy doesn't even have to move at all. He will be playing, this year at least, on the same field that he played college ball in: the LA Coliseum

The eagle has landed... the picks have been logged... the Pms have been sent:

• Ag OTC
  • LondonB on deck... and can PM picks...
  • me...

Well I thought Tour might still be on line, but he left me his picks, so................................................

London took his first choice so The Browns take Shaquill Griffin CB Central Florida # 106 overall on drafttek's board.

Sticking with the big uglies Chicago takes OT J.J.Dielman Utah

PM to the Gipper.

Scroll down on page one of this thread to find round 5.

I have picks from London Brown for his two after Gipper picks.

Well I thought Tour might still be on line, but he left me his picks, so................................................

London took his first choice so The Browns take Shaquill Griffin CB Central Florida # 106 overall on drafttek's board.

You did well, but London stole my TE...

With the 148th pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Brad Kaaya QB Miami Fla. (#102 on CBS board...projected as possible 3rd rounder)

With Bortles as the current starter, and Chad Henne as the backup, the Jags can use a developmental QB....and a potential threat to Bortles's job in the future if he does not perform better.

With the 149th pick of the 2017 NFL draft, the Los Angeles Rams select:

Sean Harlow OG/OC Oregon St.

He is a legacy. His father was a first round draft choice of the Patriots. Rams need a backup OG/OC.

STRENGTHS Grinder who gives good effort in double teams and down blocks. Sinks hips into initial contact at point of attack. Plays with decent hand strength. Has some natural upper-body power. Able to lock-out and stalemate against power as base blocker. Keeps feet driving once he locks onto second-level foes. Looks to finish his blocks. Has taken multiple practice reps at center. Has experience at both tackle spots. Father, Pat, was an all-american offensive tackle at USC and a first-round pick of New England Patriots in 1991.

WEAKNESSES Has short arms and operates with low hands pre-punch. Sluggish with eyes and feet. Gets behind in his blocks too often. Plodding feet create inefficient routes to his block. Legs straighten out after contact as run blocker. Struggles to control run blocks with hands due to lack of length. Bull-rushed the entire game by much smaller edge rushers. Struggles to drop anchor and fight back; could see the same results with move inside.

BOTTOM LINE

Lacks the length and athletic ability to play tackle at the next level and will have to kick inside. Shows some power at the point of attack, but needs to play with better bend after initial contact. Will be a little limited in space and his anchor problems as a left tackle will have to be vetted in pre-draft workouts after he kicks inside. Could be a serviceable backup with swing ability between center and guard.

Top Remaining prospects per CBS sports:

#71 Isaiah Ford WR Va. Tech

90. Amara Darboh WR Michigan

98. Chad Hansen WR California

105. Taywan Taylor WR Western Ky.

114. Jalen Myrick CB Minnesota

124. Wayne Gallman RB Clemson

129. Kareem Hunt RB Toledo

132. Jessamen Dunker OG Tenn. St.

134. Artavis Scott WR Clemson

136. Connor Harris ILB Lindenwood (same school that gave us Pierre Desir)

138. Howard Wilson CB Houston

139. Nazair Joned DT North Carolina

Lot of WRs and RBs

Archived