THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picks should reflect that NMopar now has the #32 in round 1 due to the trade from last night [NE gets Cooks and NO's 2017 rd4#118, NO gets NE's 2017 round1 and round 3#103]

Good catch... I'm on it.

Pats traded 2nd to Carolina for a defensive end...is that this years 2nd or next ?

I see it ... but is it confirmed?

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Panthers have traded defensive end Kony Ealy to the Patriots along with a third-round pick, and will get New England’s second-round pick in return.

EDIT: Also just saw this...

Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2017, 11:57 AM EST

The good news for the Patriots is that they will be getting back the fourth-round pick that the NFL previously stripped as part of the #DeflateGate punishment. The bad news is that pick No. 132 will be restored only because the fourth-round pick that the Patriots are picking up from the Saints as part of the Brandin Cooks trade will be taken by the league.

Sooner or later were going to have to cut off updates. From here on I suggest once a round starts at least that round is frozen... and if folks are really thinking ahead that might not be enough.

HEY GUMBY...

Fix your inbox... can't send messages to you.... probably is full....

Am here... but sure wanted to fix Foster up with a hot Miami nurse :) Plan B in progress (T sent 7:18am PM your blocked?)

Am here... but sure wanted to fix Foster up with a hot Miami nurse :) Plan B in progress (T sent 7:18am PM your blocked?)

My bad... I got it, but never checked mail. Usually a new message pops open as soon as I log in, but yours did not this time???

Carry on...

Sorry on work delay,thanks..PM sent to BBed

No problem and thanks...

And Haasan went to Temple... ;)

Just tell Z how good a fit he is...Z's never heard of a Temple ;)

Well, he was good enough that I was half-anticipating taking him at #12 until Thomas and Hooker and Foster were all there.

Well, he was good enough that I was half-anticipating taking him at #12 until Thomas and Hooker and Foster were all there.

Thomas next to The Freak..I would luv to get to Jets@#6

The Seahawks and Chiefs both needed CB help but with only 2 off the board so far, as well as the depth of the position this year, the decided to beef up their front 7s. I was going to go OL for the Seahawks but with the top tackles off the board and their forays into FA, I went with the Brantley out of Florida. The Chiefs would've taken Brantley to help replace Poe but with him off the board and no other DT/NT types ranking high enough, decided to draft the (hopeful) successor to Derrick Johnson at the ILB spot in Zach Cunningham.

Gipper did something really helpful last year where he would put up the best available from round 3 onwards.....

I think he edited the CBS list or such. CBS uses DraftScout.

Here's DraftScout's Top 750: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/members/ratings/top750.php?draftyear=2017&sortby=rateall&order=ASC

And NFL.com's grades: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-grade

Both include embedded links to position lists.

The Seahawks and Chiefs both needed CB help but with only 2 off the board so far, as well as the depth of the position this year, the decided to beef up their front 7s. I was going to go OL for the Seahawks but with the top tackles off the board and their forays into FA, I went with the Brantley out of Florida. The Chiefs would've taken Brantley to help replace Poe but with him off the board and no other DT/NT types ranking high enough, decided to draft the (hopeful) successor to Derrick Johnson at the ILB spot in Zach Cunningham.

Good thought process...

Ill be there cor puck #32 Thanks

Ill be there cor puck #32 Thanks

Good man... I hope we get to you...

Flying J has been PM'd...

I'm primed...

Chris is lurking, but it's getting late in GMT.... and I think he loses an hours sleep tonite as well.

I'm surprised at:

1) TB taking Foster.. They already have Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David, and somebody comes off the field in nickel situations. If anything they'd take OT [Ramcyzk] or RB [McCaffery] to bolster the offense.

2) McKinley above Thomas

3) Chargers doing anything other than OT.. both Dunlap and Barksdale were horrid. Their top 4 needs are in order: both OT and both OG.

Pretty good start... but it's like 01:30 in UK so might not see Chris tonite... then again Brits can be nite owls...

McMillan was a bit of a reachy, need pick for PTG with the #30, but at least Shazier has an Alum by his side.

Pretty good start... but it's like 01:30 in UK so might not see Chris tonite... then again Brits can be nite owls...

McMillan was a bit of a reachy, need pick for PTG with the #30, but at least Shazier has an Alum by his side.

Not a bad reach Tour. bet we see chris about 230am cst.

Not a bad reach Tour. bet we see chris about 230am cst.

You mean 02:30 CDT.... :P

Spring ahead, y'all...

FYI--Washington's CB Sidney Jones suffered apparent left leg injury at his Pro Day yesterday.Carted off..absolutely sucks for a projected round 1 kid..Get Well soon Sidney Jones..(may just fall to Browns when real bullets fly) hope this is legal, if not your welcome

I sent chris a PM this morning, but he still appears to be offline. Shall we give him till noon "CDT"?

Then he has at least two PMs... ;)

Not inclined to hurry at this point... we did not quite get to him and I hesitate to step on 1st round picks.

Plus if Gip takes Sunday off per usual, then we won't get too much further anyway.

Rd 1 is done!!!

Archived