THE BROWNS BOARD

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

Tour2ma

In an effort to keep the pick thread clean, please post how big of a dumbass that I am, or anyone else is, here.

Mods... please pin this and other Mock related threads coming soon...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does it work then, I've got no idea

I make my pick in the thread and then private message the person next up?

Bingo... Picks in the Thread for the Round we're in...

PM the next man up...

Easy Peasy...

Then defend yourself in his thread... ;)

10:00 AM EST...

When do we kick off? Not that I'll be on the clock for a few days most likely.

I'll be disappointed if it's not your turn when you wake up Sunday morning...

I can't believe I'm thinking this, given where we were a few days ago, but assuming we get Garrett and a solid secondary upgrade (Jackson @33, Baker @52?) then this team is set up pretty nicely to really compete this year, and a rookie QB might not be the best way to go...

I can't believe I'm thinking this, given where we were a few days ago, but assuming we get Garrett and a solid secondary upgrade (Jackson @33, Baker @52?) then this team is set up pretty nicely to really compete this year, and a rookie QB might not be the best way to go...

Hey! That's tampering! ;)

When do you expect I'll be OTC with the Jets?

Before your bedtime tonite...

I don't think the Jags are going to dump Bortles.....they will give him one last shot...so I gave him some help he needs with the RB from nearby FSU...Cook.

I think it's an interesting, defendable, outside the box pick...

The Jets have given up drafting QBs to develop in later rounds. Hackenburg will never make it in the NFL so they take the high character guy that impressed so many at the combine both on the field and in interviews.

Someone send the next guy a pm I'm getting a error message

Done... probably because I abbreviated his screen name in the list...

I think it's an interesting, defendable, outside the box pick...

Jags did need DBs, but they got two of them in FA. They also needed a DT, but after Allen was gone, no other DT warranted that high of a pick. They need OL...but I did not want to reach for any OL at #4. Best OL was rated like to go in the 20 some. And they really needed a RB. Choice between Fatty Fournette and Dalvin Cook....so, instead of taking Fatty...I took the guy in better shape...and the guy that fits their system better...and a more "local" popular choice.

Maybe he could do for the Jags what Elliot did for the Cowboys...elevate the entire team performance...especially the QBs.

I think that's fair... plus it's not as if they are stacked at RB. Yeldon's a nice piece. Ivory was a hot FA last year, but got hurt.

They've FA'd their ass off on D 2-years running and Bortles has one more shot, so they figure to have their minds set to help him via the draft.

Archived