THE BROWNS BOARD

Trubisky

Not sure if you are to grubby to use facebook but there is westside steve simmons.

Or Steve W Simmons My regular facebook page.

www.westsidesteve.com

Has the schedule but the Facebook pages are easier to update quickly.

I have used fb... at least three times in three years... but prefer its stock...

I'll check it out, tho... ;)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, analytics..............by this chart you all agree with me. Paxton Lynch WAS the pick.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=15289804

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000639254/Paxton-Lynch-shows-off-his-moves-hand-size

At 5 inches taller than MT I would expect him to have bigger hands. I think though, that I heard that Kizers hand measurement was over 11 inches.

After the incredible backlash against Trubisky, I get the feeling that he will be successful and this will be one of those "look how little we knew" moments. Oh well, it's funny for now.

Don't use the word "We". "You" perhaps.

I think he will have a good career. Best thing is that the Browns would only face him once every 4 years.

Don't use the word "We". "You" perhaps.

I think he will have a good career. Best thing is that the Browns would only face him once every 4 years.

I like Trubisky as a prospect who has a lot of good traits.

I know it doesn't always seem like it because he isn't "sure thing" enough to offset how fun it is to troll the people who think he's a lock to be the next Dan Marino.

I know you don't care that he only started 13 games, but there are plenty of examples of prospects looking great for one season, and we just drafted one of them. Trubisky made just as many mental errors as Kizer, and maybe he moves past that at the next level, but it's just as likely that the NFL breaks him.

How many guys have had superstar junior seasons and then completely disappeared??.....the list is 100 miles long.....

....and EXACTLY the reason that, every year, the actual draft isnt even close to the preseason top prospect list.....

One year of production(with any player) makes me nervous.....at least when your talking high first round picks(or many of em)...

I wanted Mitch or Garrett with the first pick, but they both have their own question marks.

Mitch only played a handful of games, and Garrett padded his stats against the sisters of the poor.

It will be interesting to see how their careers unfold.

... Garrett padded his stats against the sisters of the poor.

But that tape was AWESOME...

Archived