THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp McCaffrey

domcucch1994

Picked with what?

Somehow I know I will be sorry I asked...

With what?

Whoa...

Deja vu....

I'll role the dice 1st. But don't be sorry, you asked twice B)...somewhere between Combine & trade of Pats pick at #32 it's no longer needed due to Belicheck having pick #12 in his pocket for Jimmy G. Bill may have his choice of OJ Howard or McCaffery...Another Cinderella Story? Mitch won't be there...Gumbylynic :)

I'll role the dice 1st. But don't be sorry, you asked twice B)...somewhere between Combine & trade of Pats pick at #32 it's no longer needed due to Belicheck having pick #12 in his pocket for Jimmy G. Bill may have his choice of OJ Howard or McCaffery...Another Cinderella Story? Mitch won't be there...Gumbylynic :)

We're not starting another Garropolo love fest. Until it comes true- don't even suggest it. Bill traded for Cooks because the Browns told him he can have the #12 for Jimmy? Far fetched at best.

Yeah, Mitch won't be there because we're trading up with the Titans to get ahead of the Jets. Just as likely.

We're not starting another Garropolo love fest. Until it comes true- don't even suggest it. Bill traded for Cooks because the Browns told him he can have the #12 for Jimmy? Far fetched at best.

Hoorta you were right to close the tread.40 pages of beat to death repeated bla on a guy that could very well stay his last year for 800k. This all rides on Jimmy's choice. I believe at this point the Pats know Jimmy's answer. Draft Night shows up before camp. So the answer will be at the draft. Hue's job need's a answer at QB. Since Combine follow the path what Browns FO has taken, Follow what the other teams of needed QB's have done.Than the Pats made their move on from #32. Seems #2(Cousins?) & #3(Glennon) was just to rich to give up.Tick Tock..My train rides into Philly draft day,come on in.Could be Fun or Horrid all in 1 weekend B)

We're not starting another Garropolo love fest.

Why not? Think of it as a public service...

Now you've got boo out there... stopping random, little old ladies on the street and ranting about how many #1 picks Jmmy G is going to fetch...

And that's on you, h... I hope you can live with yourself.

Archived