THE BROWNS BOARD

another millenial snowflake police hater bites the dust

calfoxwc

well, his employment does....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/20/fast-food-employee-refuses-service-to-virginia-police-officer-then-pays-the-price/

Does the officer get to sue in court, and get about 3 hundred grand from some'

liberal judge?

nope. won't happen.

"The McDonald’s franchise owner, Freda Thornton, said in a statement Tuesday that appropriate actions were taken, but wouldn’t specify further."

How come she was hesitant to say what the appropriate actions were. The appropriate action was an immediate firing.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. Once another officer and I went to a local seafood restaurant and were refused service. Hysterical thing is...we're both black and the restaurant is owned by one of our County Commissioners. Apparently this was a rule of his...not to serve police. He finally wasn't re elected this past election. But this was seven years ago.

My father instilled in me the mindset that I shouldn't have to beg anyone for service and then pay them too. So it rolled right of our backs and we went somewhere else for what I'm sure was a better quality meal.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. Once another officer and I went to a local seafood restaurant and were refused service. Hysterical thing is...we're both black and the restaurant is owned by one of our County Commissioners. Apparently this was a rule of his...not to serve police. He finally wasn't re elected this past election. But this was seven years ago.

My father instilled in me the mindset that I shouldn't have to beg anyone for service and then pay them too. So it rolled right of our backs and we went somewhere else for what I'm sure was a better quality meal.

When I was a kid I worked at a greasy spoon cafe and all police got their meals for free. The place was open 24 hrs a day so the late shift enjoyed the safety because "Ferrels" was a cop hangout.

so, we have leftwing haters who preach acceptance and inclusiveness....

but per their emotions, they refuse to serve all police their food.

sometimes you just have to give up trying to understand it.

Archived