THE BROWNS BOARD

Giants v Skins

gftChris

I'm watching this game and honestly, these coaches must be tearing their hair out in Washington. Their offense just looks like a turnover machine right now.

The giants look good in comparison, but if you give Eli that much time to throw, and receivers that open, he's gonna make you pay. He had some INTs but they weren't on him.

Either way, we have nothing to fear from either team, though I don't think we play them.

Yeah, Cousins, pfffft... taking all those chances when he was down 21 points. What was he thinking?

I'm watching this game...

Thing that struck me was how many times I said, "We run that play." More often with the WSH Offense, but sometimes with NYG as well.

It looks like Eli has finally "gotten" the Giants new O. He's had two good games in a row against HOU and WSH.

Yeah, Cousins, pfffft... taking all those chances when he was down 21 points. What was he thinking?

Giants got 31 points off his turnovers - don't make the turnovers, don't need to take the chances. He was throwing high floaty things that were jump balls at best.

Giants got 31 points off his turnovers - don't make the turnovers, don't need to take the chances. He was throwing high floaty things that were jump balls at best.

I'll grant you that he made some bad throws, but the WSH D, which was purported to be pretty good, did not show up last night.

Cousins' and the TE's fumbles got thing headed in the wrong direction, poor D helped it along, and then chances had to be taken...

Super glad I picked up the Giants TE a few weeks ago. I'm in bye week hell, but he might pull be through for a win.

I picked up Cousins and benched Brady

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely agree, the whole team was horrendous, but there were moments when the giants had put together a long drive, the defense gets off the field, either on a punt or INT/FF, start to catch their breath and then cousins turns it over immediately. What a motivation killer for the D - like us last year at times.

Archived