THE BROWNS BOARD

Richard Sherman.

LBC mike

This guy is a load mouth and has been in allot of commercials of late. Think he its over rated. But of you watch his Nike commercial about the making of his life movie. Is that jf in the movie audience looking at his date with the wtf look on his face?

Sherman is a loud mouth for sure but his team feeds off it and performs on the field. Seattle is so good right now I don't see anyone beating them at home. They could probably repeat. If that happens his mouth could get even louder.

fuck sherman. so he came out the ghetto and made it in the NFL. plenty of other people that have done it.

his post super bowl rant last year was the most embarrassing thing for black people in this country since marion berry got got nabbed with a hooker and crack.

just shut the fuck up.

fuck sherman. so he came out the ghetto and made it in the NFL. plenty of other people that have done it.

his post super bowl rant last year was the most embarrassing thing for black people in this country since marion berry got got nabbed with a hooker and crack.

just shut the fuck up.

He graduated from stanford, a school who actually has standards, the man is smart. Loud but smart.

He has gotten burned just as much as haden this year.

Game 1 the Packers didn't even throw 1 pass his way

The teams the Browns play LOOK to throw at Haden

Sherman is no dummy. A lot of that loud mouth stuff is well thought out to get into the skulls of his opponents much like one Muhammad Ali did going against not so smart fighters.

“At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”-Muhammad Ali

pish posh. the dude is an asshole. he made his 'brand' out of being a loud mouth, plain and simple. to win the super bowl and still flame on crabtree afterwards showed no class whatsoever. it just put him in the category of thug. fuck him and his chris rock looking self with those faggoty dread locks.

and fuck stanford too. what was his major, african american studies? lol.

pish posh. the dude is an asshole. he made his 'brand' out of being a loud mouth, plain and simple. to win the super bowl and still flame on crabtree afterwards showed no class whatsoever. it just put him in the category of thug. fuck him and his chris rock looking self with those faggoty dread locks.

Communications, and he returned to use his last year of eligibility to start his masters.

He made his brand by talking a big game and backing it up.

As much as I love Haden, he's not half the corner Sherman is on the field.

You can point your misguided hate rocket at him all you want, doesn't change the fact that he's better than any...yes, any...corner the Browns have ever had.

“At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”-Muhammad Ali

The most famous hand I have ever shaken.

Second place I believe would be Jack Dempsey.

Gip,

Feel free to barrow the above for one of your Survey Threads.

Most famous "football hand" would make a nice part b as well...

He made his brand by talking a big game and backing it up.

As much as I love Haden, he's not half the corner Sherman is on the field.

You can point your misguided hate rocket at him all you want, doesn't change the fact that he's better than any...yes, any...corner the Browns have ever had.

you're too young to know about any better CBs the browns might have had so keep it in your pants.

yeah, he's a great corner. yeah he's better than haden. but is he a loud mouthed asshole?

yes or no answer will suffice.

you're too young to know about any better CBs the browns might have had so keep it in your pants.

yeah, he's a great corner. yeah he's better than haden. but is he a loud mouthed asshole?

yes or no answer will suffice.

Is he loud mouthed? Absolutely. But so are you. Does that make you an asshole?

Yes or no answer will suffice.

Today's corners are inherently better than any corners that played the game even 15 years ago. Ronnie Lott and Night Train Lane are two of my all-time favorite NFL players of all time, but neither of them would be nearly as good today...because the way the game has evolved. One Night Train Necktie and he'd draw a hefty fine, two and it would be a suspension.

But so are you. Does that make you an asshole?

Yes or no answer will suffice.

yes, only on the internet. HA!

i'm not some role model (gotcha) getting paid millions with the talent to be on the winning super bowl team and instead of saying something good-natured you spew hate for another player and look like a baffoon to everyone everywhere.

big difference my friend. do that at your new 'firm' at the xmas party and see how it works out for ya.

... (Sherman's) better than any...yes, any...corner the Browns have ever had.

Better than Hanford Dixon?

The Hanford Dixon that was so respected that he was only thrown at 7 times one season?

Maybe in time, but not yet...

Better than Hanford Dixon?

The Hanford Dixon that was so respected that he was only thrown at 7 times one season?

Maybe in time, but not yet...

Better than Hanford Dixon.

Corners in the modern era are asked to cover faster WR's, yet aren't allowed to touch them. Hanford Dixon, while being a truly great corner, was at least afforded the freedom of touching a WR while in coverage.

Archived