THE BROWNS BOARD

silver lining

LBC mike

Todays lose was really shitty. Let us look at some positive things and bad things.

Good things:

Good qb play

Good running game

O line creating a pocket with protection.

Wide receivers that can hang on to the ball.

Of Pittsburgh losses we are not solely sitting on the bottom.

Strong head coach.

The bad:

Run defense

corners are a weak link

Stupid trick plays

Manziel coming in to play a couple of plays

Play calling

Special teams.

No qb pressure

Play cock management

I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

I loved the RB play

I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

I liked the OL play

I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

We can compete,we cannot complete. I know I could keep 11 player's in a huddle.Joe Haydone got paid,now get's beat my even senior's(smith).Gilburnt should not see the field till can cover anybody(get your refund on him NOW).Only hope is sweep AFC North games.Late in game's we coach and execute to fail and it's stuck in all our heads..

I posted my good in another thread. Now the bad:

Our kicker sucks balls , we need someone who is >25% from 45 and up (its not just today but last week too before the penalty bailed us out)

Benjamin looks afraid to return punts to me

Our run defense is the worst I have seen it, their 3rd string back was gashing us repeatedly.

QB pressure today was virtually non existent

Multiple penalties / timeouts again to get the right number of players on the field

Honestly overall the team that was supposed to have a fearsome top 10 defense and a mediocre offense has proven to be the exact opposite. I am enjoying seeing us compete though and I think there is a lot of upward movement coming from this team.

We can compete,we cannot complete. I know I could keep 11 player's in a huddle.Joe Haydone got paid,now get's beat my even senior's(smith).Gilburnt should not see the field till can cover anybody(get your refund on him NOW).Only hope is sweep AFC North games.Late in game's we coach and execute to fail and it's stuck in all our heads..

I'll give the rookie some slack, don't expect lights out play from a rookie CB in week 3. Haden needs to start playing closer to his pay grade though. Also, where's whitner? Gipson consistently looks good.

I liked the QB play (except for that last throw, that would've won the game)

I loved the RB play

I loved the WR play (guys always seem to have separation)

I liked the OL play

I hated, well I hated pretty much everything else.

Wasn't that tipped (just barely) at the line?

Still possibly catchable, but I think that's the slight tip pass I'm thinking of.

Wasn't that tipped (just barely) at the line?

Still possibly catchable, but I think that's the slight tip pass I'm thinking of.

I *think* the pass that was tipped (where they showed the replay a couple of times) was on the second to last offensive drive. I *think* the last pass of the day was just behind Hawk, but still catchable.

Archived