THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 3 Game Impressions: Ravens @ Browns

Tour2ma

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings all Kind browns fans. As a Ravens fan I'd like to compliment your team. You guys played one hell of a game. You guys have one hell of a secondary. Our receivers are terrible and you guys exposed us. You guys should of won that game, my team wasn't supposed to win that. I don't know why you guys signed Billy Cundiff, WE saw how good he was two years ago when he missed that easy playoff game tying field goal. I still can't believe my Ravens win this game. You guys exposed our fucking defense too. Our safety got BLOWN OUT twice, and our corners played way to soft. Even though we have a rivalry I have respect for all the intelligent Browns fans.

Wilcox is a fucking idiot. Nothing more needs to be said. I hope their plane fucking crashes on the way home. Fuck Ozzie and fuck Modell.

That's messed up man. You hope the opposing team DIES?! Over a game? They have families man. You need to take a step back bro. I don't care how much you hate a team, wishing for someone's death over a little game is terrible. Get some help man. It's just a game. You make Browns fans look bad. And this is coming from a Ravens fan.

Greetings all Kind browns fans. As a Ravens fan I'd like to compliment your team. You guys played one hell of a game. You guys have one hell of a secondary. Our receivers are terrible and you guys exposed us. You guys should of won that game, my team wasn't supposed to win that. I don't know why you guys signed Billy Cundiff, WE saw how good he was two years ago when he missed that easy playoff game tying field goal. I still can't believe my Ravens win this game. You guys exposed our fucking defense too. Our safety got BLOWN OUT twice, and our corners played way to soft. Even though we have a rivalry I have respect for all the intelligent Browns fans.

All the great things we did who cares. The browns beat themselves today and hopefully the ravens are doomed for even more failure the rest of the year. But yes, we do all miss Phil.

is this this the Browns Board? Everybody must of forgot about 96. I'm bitching about the Ravens and you tards are defending them. I COULDN'T WATCH FOOTBALLL FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS!

I don't think anyone has forgotten. No one likes them on this board. WE should have one today.

is this this the Browns Board? Everybody must of forgot about 96. I'm bitching about the Ravens and you tards are defending them. I COULDN'T WATCH FOOTBALLL FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS!

I think you mean 95 the last year. 96, 97 and 98 no Browns. And yes, I went through it all, but I don't lose my fucking mind over it.

That's messed up man. You hope the opposing team DIES?! Over a game? They have families man. You need to take a step back bro. I don't care how much you hate a team, wishing for someone's death over a little game is terrible. Get some help man. It's just a game. You make Browns fans look bad. And this is coming from a Ravens fan.

How bout you go fuck yourself kid. Did someone invite you to this board....no they didn't. I hope you die... does that make you feel better? Is that what you wanted? Browns fans to agree with you and tell you how good your team is. I don't need your summary of the game or how you feel about Cundiff. I watched the game, I know what happened. You got your little post in on another teams board. Congrats!!! you root for a team that supports murderers and woman beaters. You prove my point on how stupid ravens fans are. Do you think I have time to sign up on another teams board and post on a Sunday. Do me a favor and don't have kids. We have enough Retards running around as it is.

You better see a shrink my friend.

I'm going to need prior notice if you are going to be the voice of reason again...

What happened on the blocked kick? I thought Billy blew his block?

They overloaded on the right. Thought you had to be evenly split, but never mind.

Linemen have to give inside rushers priority. Two stormed his inside gap between Billy and Bito. Edge rushers are generally not blocked during place kicks. The raven rusher got a fantastic jump.

Good point on the new rules on alignment. I think they were in compliance with this:

Article 3: Defensive Team Formation

(b.) When Team A presents a field-goal or Try Kick formation:

(1) No more than six Team B players may be on the line of scrimmage on either side of the snapper at the snap;

Benji better get his head out of his ass. There's a lot of talent to be had returning kicks. Maybe Gilbert he certainly can't play DB.

Agree... Benji's looking uncertain back there. Next man up may be Gilbert.

wow. am i the only sober guy here?

hey ravens fan: take the win and be happy. we're just pissed and you should understand. if we would have won (which on most accounts we did except the one that really matters) you'd prob be flaming someone on the ravensboard.

there are some deficiencies i see in this coaching staff that needs to be addressed. shanny jr. doesn't have to be frickin josh mcdaniel's or mr. whoopee. these guys think they have something to prove and want to be the next zen master. FUCKING POUND THE ROCK until the other team stops you. fuck you see it every saturday. make the other team stop your successful shite.

flacco might be inconsistent but physically the guy is prototypical QB stuff and he doesn't play like his wife is being held by the cartel and is pending doom.

i like what i saw from the browns today except for the last 5 mins. when we needed to get one frickin first down we call some play action bullshit. crow to the left and game is over.

How bout you go fuck yourself kid. Did someone invite you to this board....no they didn't. I hope you die... does that make you feel better? Is that what you wanted? Browns fans to agree with you and tell you how good your team is. I don't need your summary of the game or how you feel about Cundiff. I watched the game, I know what happened. You got your little post in on another teams board. Congrats!!! you root for a team that supports murderers and woman beaters. You prove my point on how stupid ravens fans are. Do you think I have time to sign up on another teams board and post on a Sunday. Do me a favor and don't have kids. We have enough Retards running around as it is.

I can understand hostility towards Art Modell (I don't agree with it but I understand it.) No one who is a Ravens fan has anything to do with Cleveland losing its team...we lost a team and got one back, so did you. Both cities got screwed over...you guys only had to wait a fraction of the time we had to wait for a team. I'm only mentioning this because I assume part of the hostility comes from this situation. I like the Ravens because they're the team in my city...I have nothing to do with what happened. Art wanted to move the team and chose Baltimore, so we got a team. We were happy to get a team, seeing as Art was moving it anyway I'm sorry he took it from Cleveland, but seeing as someone was going to get the team no matter what we were happy to have a team after waiting over 12 years compared to your 3.

No matter what, you're making yourself look foolish and childish talking in the manner you are. Have some dignity.

there are some deficiencies i see in this coaching staff that needs to be addressed. shanny jr. doesn't have to be frickin josh mcdaniel's or mr. whoopee. these guys think they have something to prove and want to be the next zen master. FUCKING POUND THE ROCK until the other team stops you. fuck you see it every saturday. make the other team stop your successful shite.

Thank you. Stop the Shanahanagins. Four separate 4th quarter possessions, with the lead, at home, and we're going to go with about a 30/70 run/pass split. I realize situations dictate you pass. Crowell loses 8 on 1st down, 2nd and 3rd we're passing. Fine.

On top of that, as much as I like Crowell, he's not the guy I want to be handed the ball in the 4th quarter right now. He doesn't seem patient at all. I like that he runs hard, sure. But thus far, he's all or nothing. 2 yard loss, no gain, or breaks off 15yd runs. West seems to at least pick up a couple of yards every time he touches it. West should be getting 2x the carries late in a game like today. Just my opinion.

And on a side note, the "pistol" is F'ing stupid.

My problem with Baltimore is the colts did them dirty and iinstead of saying fuck that they just went ahead and did someone else the same way. Namely us.

Modell was going to move the team no matter what...we at least didn't take your name or history. And we had waited 12 years.

Again, tbh I find it silly for any Browns fan to hate anything Baltimore except Modell himself...I could argue on that but that's like someone arguing for Irsay's sake with me, so I understand. If Baltimore hadn't taken the Browns, another city who hadn't lost a team might not have cared about taking your name and history along with it.

For those stretch plays that Shanny likes, it a hell of a formation that I'm glad we have.

Agree... in the rhythm of the hurry-up it has been damn effective.

Modell was going to move the team no matter what...

Why are you still here? The abuse has barely started...

Or is that it? Is that what you are waiting for?

I can understand hostility towards Art Modell (I don't agree with it but I understand it.) No one who is a Ravens fan has anything to do with Cleveland losing its team...we lost a team and got one back, so did you. Both cities got screwed over...you guys only had to wait a fraction of the time we had to wait for a team. I'm only mentioning this because I assume part of the hostility comes from this situation. I like the Ravens because they're the team in my city...I have nothing to do with what happened. Art wanted to move the team and chose Baltimore, so we got a team. We were happy to get a team, seeing as Art was moving it anyway I'm sorry he took it from Cleveland, but seeing as someone was going to get the team no matter what we were happy to have a team after waiting over 12 years compared to your 3.

No matter what, you're making yourself look foolish and childish talking in the manner you are. Have some dignity.

Did Baltimore even have a team when you were born?

I can understand hostility towards Art Modell (I don't agree with it but I understand it.)

Why would you not agree with it? That statement is as stupid as one of us saying that we disagree with the hostility that you had against Robert Irsay. Are you saying that Baltimore fans have no right to have hostility towards Irsay?

No one who is a Ravens fan has anything to do with Cleveland losing its team.

Absolutely not true. Are you saying that the Mayor of Baltimore, the Governor of Maryland and the head of the Stadium Authority in Maryland are not Ravens fans or did not become Ravens fans? It was their 75 million cash bribe to Modell that got him to want to move there. Don't be ignorant of these facts.

..we lost a team and got one back, so did you. Both cities got screwed over...you guys only had to wait a fraction of the time we had to wait for a team.

The only factual thing you have said so far.

I'm only mentioning this because I assume part of the hostility comes from this situation.

Very little of it come from the "time factor".

I like the Ravens because they're the team in my city.

OK, that is as it should be.

..I have nothing to do with what happened. Art wanted to move the team and chose Baltimore, so we got a team.

Actually, no, Art did not want to move the team until Baltimore stepped forward and flashed the cash under his nose. Don't try to pretend that Baltimore and its officials was an innocent bystander in this.

We were happy to get a team, seeing as Art was moving it anyway

He wasn't "moving it anyway" dumbass.

I'm sorry he took it from Cleveland, but seeing as someone was going to get the team no matter what we were happy to have a team after waiting over 12 years compared to your 3.

Why do you continue to repeat the same lie? Do you think if you say it enough times that you will begin to believe it?

How can someone who is so ignorant of the facts tell when anyone is looking foolish and childish? You have no room to talk.

Modell was going to move the team no matter what...we at least didn't take your name or history. And we had waited 12 years.

Please just kick yourself in the nuts for repeating the lies you are telling yourself.

Again, tbh I find it silly for any Browns fan to hate anything Baltimore except Modell himself...I could argue on that but that's like someone arguing for Irsay's sake with me, so I understand. If Baltimore hadn't taken the Browns, another city who hadn't lost a team might not have cared about taking your name and history along with it.

You are now officially a Goddamn Dumbass. Modell was NOT out shopping the team around. It was Baltimore who had their stadium plans, and their 75 million in cash in place that went shopping for a team to move there after they were turned down for expansion by the NFL. They looked at a couple of others (including the Bengals) who turned them down until they latched on to the financially inept ergo stretched Modell who saw the cash they were offering as godsend (it wasn't).

Do you really not know these facts? Were you even alive to remember that situation? I am going to surmise that right here, right now that you are just a fucking teenager that had no actual memory of the events of those days. No one who was alive could get it so wrong.

Archived