THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is alot of things but he's not a complete moron.....

Clevfan4life

Which is why im really curious as to what really prompted him to make those wiretapping claims. I find it almost inconceivable he heard hucklberry carlson talking about it and that was his source. And im continuously vexed why he isnt releasing his info. Why did they backtrack from wiretaps to microwaves etc, etc? If obama had his shit tapped ofc they were listening to phone calls. I just dont get it.

Im thinkin if he had something legit he played his cards too early with his pre dawn twitter hijinks. Maybe he should have sat some more on it waited till he had more?

But if fucker carlson was the source of trumps accusation, like for real......get trump out of there. Bye

I don't delete dissenting opinions, little jblewsies - the constant worthless change of subject quips

because certain liberals aren't able to keep to any subject out of ignorace or politics... isn't worth keeping in the thread.

Now, if you post a legit comment, you watch how it stays. Except you are an ignorant twit with little life experience

on so many subjects, you have nothing legit to add. Too bad for you

Not familiar enough with Seinfeld to get but remember that your 33% don't care about the Constitution either.

Ironically neither do the middle 33% so...

WSS

And therein lies one of the biggest issues our Country faces. My interpretation of the verbiage and representation of the document may be different than yours but you leap to, "you don't care about it". Wonderful, smh

And therein lies one of the biggest issues our Country faces. My interpretation of the verbiage and representation of the document may be different than yours but you leap to, "you don't care about it". Wonderful, smh

But that's what you just said about Trump and the Constitution and his followers.

Right?

Here's my take. The Constitution is basically meaningless if it can be changed at any time by the whim of the majority of 9 people appointed by presidents who you may or may not believe are idiots.

There are more people on the politburo then there are are on the SC.

WSS

But that's what you just said about Trump and the Constitution and his followers.

Right?

Here's my take. The Constitution is basically meaningless if it can be changed at any time by the whim of the majority of 9 people appointed by presidents who you may or may not believe are idiots.

There are more people on the politburo then there are are on the SC.

WSS

No my point was Trump has proved over the last 18 months is he can say anything, truth or not, and a percentage of americans believe it to be truth or his behavior to be acceptable.

For my money the "separation of powers" has been on shaky ground since Bill Frist discussed using the nuclear option to remove the Senate's filibuster for the confirmation of president Bush's court nominees.

you realize that far far far smarter men than any clownbag here at the browns board, have struggled with this idea for the past couple centuries right? And why did that occur? because every few decades the rules change, shit changes. So it's not "on a whim" that people have tried to change or alter the constitution. There have been gun advocates that have argued whatever the military owns we ought to own as well, because the constitution said so!! Well back then you could get a sweet single shot musket just like the soldier boys. Do you think owning mortars and grenade launchers is a sound idea for the vast majority of American citizens? But somewhere, some guys had to tackle the question of whether the founding fathers if they were around today would want the run of the mill American fuck knuckle walking around with that kind of firepower. I would guess they wouldn't

Archived