THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama is a scumbag idiot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now to be fair his speech writer may have meant we in the sense of humanity and this evil could have been the entire second World War certainly including the attack on Pearl Harbor. Which eventually resulted in the nuclear attack.

WSS

That would involve critical thinking or perhaps not being so literal.

Do you realize to whom you're hoping might ever infer things differently?

Thanks, I wasn't sure, that's why I asked. That's a good way to find things out. Maybe you should try it sometime...you might not be such a dipshit if you would ask questions. You might even find out how babies are made.

Hahaha, nice try flipping that one.

Thanks, I wasn't sure, that's why I asked. That's a good way to find things out. Maybe you should try it sometime...you might not be such a dipshit if you would ask questions. You might even find out how babies are made.

The back peddling is real.

I also hope for our saked you don't find how babies are made.

on the OT - I've seen good arguments for dropping the bomb, and not dropping the bomb, thought out, and scholarly.

Lets set that aside.

Why did he make a point to honor both sides? Is that necessary?

I guess you didn't read all the way to the very end. From the (blatently opinionated) article you posted:

"UPDATE 2: Many commenters have rightly pointed out that the president will attend services at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery, as also mentioned above. It is true that the heroes laid to rest in this cemetery are equally deserving of presidential attention. However, is President Obama attending services here because of the honor of this particular location, or the geographical proximity to his other plans? The memorial at Arlington serves as a national celebration, which is why past presidents have made special efforts to attend, when possible. We appreciate your comments and debate. Thanks for reading."

Also, this isn't really "stop-the-presses" news. Teabaggers have been rehashing this same old attack point for years, and every year they make asses out of themselves anew: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/memorialday.asp

Critics falsely claim that Barack Obama is the only U.S. president not to lay a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day:
CLAIM: Barack Obama is the only U.S. president not to lay a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day.
red.gifFALSE

ORIGIN:Memorial Day, now observed on the last Monday of May, is the day of the year set aside for Americans to commemorate the men and women of the United States who died while in the military service. On Memorial Day the President of the United States traditionally visits Arlington National Cemetery, where America's honored dead are interred, to deliver a speech in remembrance of those who died in service to their country and to lay a memorial wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns.
President Obama's decision to spend the 2010 Memorial Day weekend in Chicago rather than attending memorial services in Arlington engendered claims (like the example cited above) that he thus became the first U.S. president to skip the Arlington wreath-laying ceremony since the inception of Memorial Day. This claim is inaccurate: On several occasions in just the last thirty years, U.S. presidents have been elsewhere on Memorial Day (either vacationing or attending to other presidential duties), while other administration officials represented them at the wreath-laying ceremony:
  • In 2002, President George W. Bush was in France on Memorial Day and participated in ceremonies at Normandy (site of the D-Day landings) honoring the U.S. soldiers who fought and died in World War II. In his place, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns.
  • President George H.W. Bush (himself a World War II veteran) attended no ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery during his four years in office. In 1989 he was in Rome on Memorial Day (where he led observances at an American military cemetery south of that city), and from 1990 through 1992 he spent the Memorial Day weekend vacationing in Kennebunkport, Maine, while Vice-President Dan Quayle laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns.
  • President Ronald Reagan was away from Arlington on Memorial Day on four occasions during his eight years in office: In 1981, Reagan (having been seriously wounded in an assassination attempt six weeks earlier) spent the Memorial Day weekend at his ranch in Santa Barbara, California, while Vice-President George H.W. Bush laid the wreath at Arlington. In 1983, he attended a summit meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia, while Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Thayer represented the administration at the wreath-laying ceremony. In 1987, Reagan spent Memorial Day at the Camp David presidential retreat while Navy Secretary James Webb participated in the wreath-laying ceremony. And on Memorial Day 1988, he was out of the U.S., attending a summit meeting in Moscow.
  • Bill Clinton was the only U.S. President in the last 30+ years to have attended Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington every year throughout his term of office.

On Memorial Day 2010, President Obama was scheduled to honor America's fallen heroes with a speech at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery near Chicago, while Vice-President Joe Biden took his place at Arlington; however, a thunderstorm in Illinois interrupted the former ceremony, and President Obama returned to Washington to deliver his speech at Andrews Air Force Base. With the exception of that one year, President Obama has participated in wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery every Memorial Day (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015) during his administration.

Mmmm....pie....

PieFrangoGif.gif

was not completely incorrect, just slightly. wrong wreath laying.

I can't find it, but there is a video somewhere out there, that shows obaMao, and either Bush or mccain...

laying a wreath. The other pres laid it gently, obamao tossed it there like an rotten acorn.

obamao is the asswipest, most dishonest, most anti-Constitution president in our history.

was not completely incorrect, just slightly. wrong wreath laying.

I can't find it, but there is a video somewhere out there, that shows obaMao, and either Bush or mccain...

laying a wreath. The other pres laid it gently, obamao tossed it there like an rotten acorn.

obamao is the asswipest, most dishonest, most anti-Constitution president in our history.

He was shown to be completely incorrect.

He'll now just start throwing insults and try to change the subject

59044834.jpg

throwing insults in response to thrown insults.

See, you throw a boomarang. It flies around, and comes back,

and whonks you in the nose.

You get mad, you blame the boomarang. Not good.

:)

I could be as big of an asshole as you libtards and point out that "ur" is not a real word, and therefore you are an idiot. But that would be deflecting from the issue being discussed.

"Ur" is commonly used internet shorthand in todays smartphone world. So "ur" point is once again null and void

Like I said, obummer could piss on the tomb of the unknown soldier and libdiots would find no fault in his actions.

Obama could lay a wreathe on it and genuflect infront of it and you right wing looney house monkeys would be find some hidden muslim insult in his actions.

Archived