THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama is a scumbag idiot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys understand that the people who died in those cities were mostly just normal people living under a corrupt monarchy or whatever the japs considered themselves. So expressing sympathy for those people while still holding firm that it had to be done......someone explain to me this latest bit of unfounded emotional anti obsma outbursting

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/05/27/obama-visit-hiroshima-bomb-site-pledges-no-apology/85022938/

He didnt apologize but expressed sympathy for the victims, and theres a problem with this why?

you mean a person on this board used patently false information to make a biased claim! What should scare you the most is his vote counts just as much as ours does...

here's what's wrong with it.

ObaMao treats cuba, kenya, vietnam, arabic countries with great respect.

treats Japan with great respect...

and like the Clintons, he treats our military like dirt.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/obamas-list-disrespectful-insults-military/

A secretary: Disney doesn´t measure wait times,...
www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3433169/posts?page=64

May 22, 2016 · ... Disney doesn´t measure wait times, so why ... The V.A. Hospitals are not likea Disney resort and the veterans who need their services should’nt ...

ObaMao and his stinking, corrupt regime have no sympathy for our own MILITARY.

So, a person who spouts off about false information and biased claim.... is a hypocritical geyser.

here's what's wrong with it.

ObaMao treats cuba, kenya, vietnam, arabic countries with great respect.

treats Japan with great respect...

and like the Clintons, he treats our military like dirt.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/obamas-list-disrespectful-insults-military/

A secretary: Disney doesn´t measure wait times,...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3433169/posts?page=64

May 22, 2016 · ... Disney doesn´t measure wait times, so why ... The V.A. Hospitals are not likea Disney resort and the veterans who need their services shouldnt ...

ObaMao and his stinking, corrupt regime have no sympathy for our own MILITARY.

So, a person who spouts off about false information and biased claim.... is a hypocritical geyser.

Ur drifting on the rumble strips again cal. Please refrain from your countless other gripes with obama and focus on what he said today.

Fact: he held firm that the u.s would not apologize.

So sticking to that, what is the issue?

I don't get paid, there isn't any bait link anything.

But, that is at least an intelligent excuse for not admitted you are wrong -

"er...I am still right because....eh... oh, yeah, because Cal posts links that

I think are bait links to make money, so I won't click on them, even though

I never intelligently respond concerning the substance of the things said

in the posts"

Messiah Obama could take a shit in the tomb of the unknown soldier and you libdiot assholes would find an excuse and a reason to praise his sorry ass.

Or he could say something very reasonable like this, and reasonable people could react in a reasonable way

Listen up dipshit my grandfather was deployed and slated to be on the front lines of a potential Japanese invasion. Then Japan surrendered. The bomb was the best option and saved millions of lives and Japanese civilization fucktard. Obama is a scumbag for even being there this close to Memorial Day.

I talk to many different people at my job sometimes about politics. I asked a Canadian about what he thought about Japan and us dropping a bomb on them. Pharapharsing he said...

" It's a good thing, look how beautiful it is over there now. Before it was a shithole and it's the best thing that ever happened to Japan. It ended a lot of turmoil for everyone".

I thought about what he said and he was right. Also he added it wouldn't be a bad idea to do the same in Iraq.

I don't get paid, there isn't any bait link anything.

But, that is at least an intelligent excuse for not admitted you are wrong -

"er...I am still right because....eh... oh, yeah, because Cal posts links that

I think are bait links to make money, so I won't click on them, even though

I never intelligently respond concerning the substance of the things said

in the posts"

What was i wrong about? Im still waiting for an explanation as to why you people have a yeast infection from him refusing to apologize for the bomb......which is how you guys feel as well. Again what is the fucking issue?

Obama used this for purely political means. He has visited Japan less frequently then any recent Presidents. I think this was only the second time he has visited there. How many times has he visited his homeland, Africa?

Africa is a continent....just in case you werent aware. With many different countries in it, again in case you werent aware. So he's gone to a couple different countries there "once" it looks like. So ur point?

What was i wrong about? Im still waiting for an explanation as to why you people have a yeast infection from him refusing to apologize for the bomb......which is how you guys feel as well. Again what is the fucking issue?

Stuart

“Let all the souls here rest in peace, for we shall not repeat the evil,”- Obama

What does that tell you dimwit?

How about he say "may that horrible time never be repeated" , or something to that affect. "...fuck that, better yet "may this NECCESSARY evil never be repeated"...funny how the truth wouldn't go over so well.

His statement is an admission of guilt. An implied apology. This fucker was raised to believe America is the root of the worlds problems, influenced by American hating fuckers like Frank Marshall Davis The "Rev" Jerimiah Wright, and Bill Ayers.

You forgot about Obamas apology tour after he was elected didn't you?

Obama knew that a straight apology for America dropping the A bomb would have been met with much higher scrutiny, so he got as close as he could. He implied one.

It's glaring, yet you fools can't see it..

Someone quote this. This big tough guy Cleve has me on ignore because he can't take the beatings I give him. What a pussy.

So bombing Japan was evil.

Invading Japan would have resulted in millions of lives lost and the complete destruction of Japanese society because Japanese citizens would have defended their turf till their bitter deaths.

Next stop, Berlin.

WSS

back up the train fella's

lets not forget cuba and recently VietNam

che3.jpg

obama-ho-chi-minh-575x431.jpg

Archived