THE BROWNS BOARD

Russians kill 28,000 ISIS fighters

StinkHole

Always?

I suppose. But as you know I don't like using terms like always or never.

But military superiority is good to have when you need it.

WSS

In a six month span the US, under the Paul Ryan/Obama budget agreement added another trillion to the national debt. Remember when, at the height of the Iraq adventure we were adding 500 billion in a year and the Democrats were screaming that it was "criminal" (including then Senator Obama)

We add a trillion dollars in debt in six months time, while the IRS is taking in record amount of tax collection money two years in a row.

We have things to fix if we want to keep presenting such a big military.

Or we could trim the military along with other things.....

In a six month span the US, under the Paul Ryan/Obama budget agreement added another trillion to the national debt. Remember when, at the height of the Iraq adventure we were adding 500 billion in a year and the Democrats were screaming that it was "criminal" (including then Senator Obama)

We add a trillion dollars in debt in six months time, while the IRS is taking in record amount of tax collection money two years in a row.

Sources?

Thats amazing. It really leads you to wonder what they're doing with it all. It cant be military and entitlements blah blah blah....theres something else going on,

actually, the exact opposite is true. Nothin will change until you get a guy in there

with some common sense about gov being too LARGE.

I'm liking Trump a good bit more. Not perfect, but...

actually, the exact opposite is true. Nothin will change until you get a guy in there

with some common sense about gov being too LARGE.

I'm liking Trump a good bit more. Not perfect, but...

Well you don't have a choice but to like him now. You're tied to the will of your party.

Archived