THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals may as well give up the pot/alcohol comparison, pot changes DNA

calfoxwc

Jblume and his famous responses. How is cintucki? Didn't we just sweep the Reds last week or so?

There's nothing like sports team victories over local rivals to reinforce superiority. People that weren't me beat people that weren't you at an irrelevant game, therefore I'm better than you!

There's nothing like sports team victories over local rivals to reinforce superiority. People that weren't me beat people that weren't you at an irrelevant game, therefore I'm better than you!

But a side-splitting, though unrelated video, now theres something of substance.

:)

WSS

And English who come on an American Football forum and put down Americans. Hey whut!

But a side-splitting, though unrelated video, now theres something of substance.

:)

WSS

Let's not forget caricatures of various political and sporting figures with incriminating speech bubbles.

Stuart

That's called living vicariously. Its natural for a fan to say "we" beat the bungles, or "we" need to draft so and so player, when fans have nothing to do with either.

I never congratulate an opposing fan for their team winning...he had nothing to do with it. I will congrats the team.

Stuart

That's called living vicariously. Its natural for a fan to say "we" beat the bungles, or "we" need to draft so and so player, when fans have nothing to do with either.

I never congratulate an opposing fan for their team winning...he had nothing to do with it. I will congrats the team.

Sure, I get the tribalistic nature of sports, and as you say living vicariously through their accomplishments, but using it as a yardstick for personal worth is pretty pointless. Like, I'm worth no more than you, or you I, because were are browns/steelers fans. I'm worth more than you for a whole load of other reasons ;)

Sure, I get the tribalistic nature of sports, and as you say living vicariously through their accomplishments, but using it as a yardstick for personal worth is pretty pointless. Like, I'm worth no more than you, or you I, because were are browns/steelers fans. I'm worth more than you for a whole load of other reasons ;)

Lol the smack down!

Stuart

Gee, did I say using it as a yardstick for personal worth? No, I was only expanding on what you said, not disputing you, so don't kneejerk into a defensive mode.

Stuart

Gee, did I say using it as a yardstick for personal worth? No, I was only expanding on what you said, not disputing you, so don't kneejerk into a defensive mode.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. We agreed with each other (for once).

Btw alcohol must also do something at the genetic level because alcoholism is absolutely pasef down. I know so many people who wont snd cant touch a drop of it because every family member that did went flying down the slope shortly thereafter

Blame everything but the people responsible for themselves.

Archived