THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals' Salon hawks pedophiles as the next "civil rights" push

calfoxwc

"Claiming something isn't normal and therefore bad"

Uh so who exactly did that, and if you didn't think it was me why put it in the response to my post?

WSS

Because you mockingly referenced something I had said in the past regarding left handed people and tall people. I said THAT in reference to others on here saying something wasn't normal and therefore it's bad.

All caught up now?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A handful of people on here seem to be rallying against an argument no one else is making.

Regardless of what that fantastic piece of journalism in the OP will tell you, no major group of people is fighting for pedofiles to be able to molest kids.

Shockingly enough though, there is a pretty heavy distinction between this and gays. Weird, I know. Hard to believe it isn't just straight sex and other, with all of other being bad

A handful of people on here seem to be rallying against an argument no one else is making.

Regardless of what that fantastic piece of journalism in the OP will tell you, no major group of people is fighting for pedofiles to be able to molest kids.

Shockingly enough though, there is a pretty heavy distinction between this and gays. Weird, I know. Hard to believe it isn't just straight sex and other, with all of other being bad

Did you not read Cal's google search results? You're about to get another dosage I suspect.

Archived