THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals' Salon hawks pedophiles as the next "civil rights" push

calfoxwc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just using your logic Woody.

WSS

You're attempting to, I'll give you that much.

Claiming something isn't normal and therefore bad is where those statements came from. They're based on statistical probabilities.

They have nothing to do with why pedofiles aren't the next civil rights movement... Like this Oh so unbiased article states

I have never said that something is bad because it isn't normal.

I'm sure there are things that are bad and also abnormal but that's not the point is it? Point is is it some things piss us off as human beings. Therefore we make up reasons that it's wrong.

We don't want stronger people to Bowe s, we don't like it when somebody smarter or better looking makes more money than we do, we don't like it if our girlfriend or wife wants to fuck the guy next door or a hundred other things. Therefore we make up reasons why it's considered evil. Those reasons range anywhere from Woody's own little made up system of rules to a book for over a thousand years ago.

WSS

Can a five year old an animal give consent to someone who isn't their legal guardian to really do anything positive or negative to them?

Inb4 the bestiality stuff comes out as well...

Can a five year old give consent to someone who isn't their legal guardian to really do anything positive or negative to them?

What does being a legal guardian have to do with it?

Come to think of it can a 66 year old man truly give consent to a hot 24 year old?

Can a girl with low self-esteem give consent to a bully?

WSS

What does being a legal guardian have to do with it?

Come to think of it can a 66 year old man truly give consent to a hot 24 year old?

Can a girl with low self-esteem give consent to a bully?

WSS

Not your kid, you can't touch them unless the parent gives the o.k.

Well if the 66 year old is of sound mind, yes. If the girl with low self-esteem is over 18, yes.

I have never said that something is bad because it isn't normal.

I'm sure there are things that are bad and also abnormal but that's not the point is it? Point is is it some things piss us off as human beings. Therefore we make up reasons that it's wrong.

We don't want stronger people to Bowe s, we don't like it when somebody smarter or better looking makes more money than we do, we don't like it if our girlfriend or wife wants to fuck the guy next door or a hundred other things. Therefore we make up reasons why it's considered evil. Those reasons range anywhere from Woody's own little made up system of rules to a book for over a thousand years ago.

WSS

I never said you said that. If you're attempting to reference things I've said in the past, at least try to get some of the details right.

How about this, do you think there is any push being made for pedofiles to be "the next civil right"? It looks like your starting down your normal path of going way off topic, so I'll try to steer us back.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/19/shocking-map-shows-how-age-of-sexual-consent-varies-around-the-world-5070140/

So who wants to join the Army and go to war against some of these countries?

;)

In California where is sex is forbidden below the age of 18 should the parents of the younger teens who beat off being arrested for child endangerment?

:o

WSS

there he goes again. woodpeckers don't steer anything.

They just mindlessly/stupidly peck...again and again again and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and againagain and again.....

Except there is a very clear line here between homosexuals and pedofiles.

Stuart

It all boils down to how ones brain is wired. You can't help being attracted to men no more than Jerry Sandusky cant help being attracted to little boys.

So shouldn't that be considered when prosecuting pedo's?

How about this, do you think there is any push being made for pedofiles to be "the next civil right"? It looks like your starting down your normal path of going way off topic, so I'll try to steer us back.

Stuart

There is a "push", but the movement is in its infancy.

An op-ed from the NY Times since you consider this a reliable news source.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=4&assetType=opinion

A crime is a crime. Junkies and drunks don't get a pass either.

Stuart

True, but mental conditions have always been used as a defense. I am not saying Sandusky gets a pass, what I'm implying is shouldn't the way he's wired be taken into consideration? Its not his fault he has an attraction to kids.

This is the same consideration we give to homos and trannys...and yes, I understand that homos and trannys don't have victims and are not on trial, but at its core pedophilia, homo, and trans are all are rooted in the way a person is wired.

Make no mistake, I am playing devils advocate here. I am not a proponent of "pedo civil rights". That's a liberal thing.

Pedo rights is in its infancy...20 yrs from now it will be talking about the LBGTP community.

Archived