THE BROWNS BOARD

EgyptAir MS804 Crashes likely due to terrorism

bbedward

No, I just want to wait for objective facts to present themselves instead of going off the deep end and rallying behind nothing but conjecture. Trump just so happens to be the king of that.

Why is it so hard for people on this board to try and use facts instead of opinions? I just don't get it.

I'm just going to quote this again. It could very easily be terrorism, but there's a logical (and expertly weighed in on) opinion that it could not have been. Again, I'm just going to wait until we actually know instead of rallying behind opinions.

since when is that any fun?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ed's just circling the wagons around his boy donald j. But consider this ed, if u were a family member wondering just wtf happened to ur loved one and getting frustratingly few answers.....would u appreciate the politicization of the death of said loved one? In dont think uou would....and that's why its a cock move. Not because he surmised its mooslims if it was a terrorist attack, because pretty much of course it was if it was a terrorist attack

They better bitch out the airline, Clinton,entire media, and Egyptian government then who are all saying the signs point to a terrorist attack.

Best thing you can do for the families is preventing it from happening to any other families.

Right, if only we could have leading presidential candidates shout "MUSLIM TERRORISTS!" before getting any real facts. That's clearly the path we need to take here...

Stuart

Especially because the idea of terrorists being Muslim is so absurd.

Right, if only we could have leading presidential candidates shout "MUSLIM TERRORISTS!" before getting any real facts. That's clearly the path we need to take here...

Why are you at all surprised that he continues to shitpost to twitter whatever will get him the most votes?

Archived