THE BROWNS BOARD

EgyptAir MS804 Crashes likely due to terrorism

bbedward

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching pbs news now and they're saying smoke alarms in the cockpit got relayed and two key safety mechanisms went down. I think you can rule out an internsl tskeover.....so either s bomb near the forward compartment or major mechanicsl failure. Hearing rightbnow that they made a hard 90 degree to get out of the traffic patterns so they can make a quick descent without getting in anyone elses way. Really up in the air what this was

BB, you're still absolutely jumping the gun on this by calling it terrorism. There are qualified experts who have stated this could EASILY have been a drastic attempt to reduce an out of control fire caused by electrical/mechanical failure. Early reports are coming in as patently false (such as there was no distress call, there clearly was) and now the whole idea of how it came down is at odds.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804-main/index.html

I know you want so badly for Trump to be right but calm down. It easily could be terrorism but it very easily could not have been too.

I know you want so badly for Trump to be right but calm down.

Stuart

Just as badly as you don't want Trump to be right.

Then if confirmed it was terrorism, you will want so badly the terrorist be some angry white man...anyone but a muzzie.

With the amt of planes that have gone down the last few years with no terrorist org taking responsibility and seemingly from some mechanical failure.....why would it be naive to think it wad another such incident?

Me perdonally in didnt assume anything. But trump immediately blaring the anti muslim trumpet before really anyone knew fuckall, isnt presidential in tje slightest. But thats a genetic term anyway so ill do one bettet, trump showed for the umpteenth time he's not a cool customer.

So even if it turns out to be terrorism it doesnt matter. As the alleged leader of the free world you keep your trap shut till all the facts are in. Now who else do we know whos currently president of the u.s that u guys critique, and rightfully at times, for doing exactly what trump did?

Me perdonally in didnt assume anything. But trump immediately blaring the anti muslim trumpet before really anyone knew fuckall, isnt presidential in tje slightest. But thats a genetic term anyway so ill do one bettet, trump showed for the umpteenth time he's not a cool customer.

Someone has to talk about the problems muslims are causing. And besides the egyptian government and everybody else is saying it was almost certainly terrorism.

70-80% of "moderate" European muslims believe Suicide bombings are justified and want Sharia and all these cunts are like #NotAllMuslims and "maybe it was a white guy"

After living with some awesome muslim dudes from Saudi Arabia - I realize that they didn't really fall into the moderate category, they were more so just not religious at all.

Stuart

Just as badly as you don't want Trump to be right.

Then if confirmed it was terrorism, you will want so badly the terrorist be some angry white man...anyone but a muzzie.

No, I just want to wait for objective facts to present themselves instead of going off the deep end and rallying behind nothing but conjecture. Trump just so happens to be the king of that.

Why is it so hard for people on this board to try and use facts instead of opinions? I just don't get it.

I will say that anyone who didn't think it was terrorism was naive or willfully lying to themselves about the nature of it all.

I'm just going to quote this again. It could very easily be terrorism, but there's a logical (and expertly weighed in on) opinion that it could not have been. Again, I'm just going to wait until we actually know instead of rallying behind opinions.

Hillary's a women though so we can't criticize her.

Or maybe we have someone on here riding Trump's dick about this, but not Hilary's. Maybe it would make more sense to refer to the one referenced on here.

Neither are right. You can understand we don't know what happened yet without completely dismissing terrorism..

Or maybe we have someone on here riding Trump's dick about this, but not Hilary's. Maybe it would make more sense to refer to the one referenced on here.

Neither are right. You can understand we don't know what happened yet without completely dismissing terrorism..

Keeping in the spirit of the Michelle Obama bashing Woody, if you want to you can ride Hillary's dick.

:)

WSS

I'm not sure what your point is because basically everybody is saying it was most likely a terrorist attack including the egyptian officials and forensics people.

Acars data points to an explosion that blew some windows outward, the plane had previously been graffiti'd with "we will bring this plane down" along with other planes who had things like "allahu akbar" painted on them in France.

It's pretty friggin likely that it was islamic terrorists.

And besides once everybody is unanimously agreed that it was 100% of a muslim terrorist attack, all that's going to happen is "#NotAllMuslims" and egyptian and french flag profile picture filters.

I know it would hurt if I stuck a fork in an electrical socket even though I've never done it.

It's not wild to expect it to be a muslim terrorist attack because there's one every other day in Europe nowadays.

People make a big deal out of this bullshit and talk about "oh think of the families before saying this." Someone has to talk about it and do something about it for future families that may become victims.

The problem is that everybody is a bunch of #NotAllMuslim pussies that want to protect the next hot minority group so they sit around and scream about the facts not being known (they do this every time, mind you - like Brussels, Paris, San Bernadino "workplace violence", etc, etc). Who gives two fucks that the presidential candidates have said it's likely terrorism. (and OFC it would be muslim terrorism because it always is, unless the buddhists have been acting up again)

It's not wild to expect it to be a muslim terrorist attack because there's one every other day in Europe nowadays.

People make a big deal out of this bullshit and talk about "oh think of the families before saying this." Someone has to talk about it and do something about it for future families that may become victims.

The problem is that everybody is a bunch of #NotAllMuslim pussies that want to protect the next hot minority group so they sit around and scream about the facts not being known (they do this every time, mind you - like Brussels, Paris, San Bernadino "workplace violence", etc, etc). Who gives two fucks that the presidential candidates have said it's likely terrorism. (and OFC it would be muslim terrorism because it always is, unless the buddhists have been acting up again)

You're 100% missing the point here. No matter what people say, there is still a reasonable chance as of today it wasn't a terrorist attack (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/egyptair-804-not-attacked-terrorists-8028828) . No matter what the issue is, to rabble rouse based on nothing but conjecture is bad practice. You can say "it looks like terrorism" but many facts could be explained as a mechanical failure too.

Why is it so hard to accept this? You keep going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with this point.

Ed's just circling the wagons around his boy donald j. But consider this ed, if u were a family member wondering just wtf happened to ur loved one and getting frustratingly few answers.....would u appreciate the politicization of the death of said loved one? In dont think uou would....and that's why its a cock move. Not because he surmised its mooslims if it was a terrorist attack, because pretty much of course it was if it was a terrorist attack

Archived