THE BROWNS BOARD

Poor liberals are upset again

StinkHole

It's not much like asking that at all since to be truthful Republicans are smarter than Democrats. That aside equal pay for equal work is not the only platform of American feminism as you well know. (or should )

I prefer equal pay for equal value. Don't you?

WSS

If that's the case, they need to quit being so mute, because it seems like the dumbasses from their party have the lion's share of the mic time.

If that's the case, they need to quit being so mute, because it seems like the dumbasses from their party have the lion's share of the mic time.

It would seem that way wouldn't it? Of course with the media as liberal as it is they choose which soundbytes to put on the air.

WSS

It would seem that way wouldn't it? Of course with the media as liberal as it is they choose which soundbytes to put on the air.

WSS

I wouldn't worry too much about the "liberal" media; Fox News is there to provide us unbiased news. They're "Fair and Balanced" after all...

About time somebody played the strawman card.

WSS

I wouldn't say it's a straw man argument; both of our points are about media bias. You advocated that today's media shows a liberal bias and selectively edits their clips to fit their narrative; I don't completely disagree with you on that. However, my point is that other news outlets like FoxNews do the exact same thing, just with consevative narratives. There are plenty of moderate, so called "RINO" conservatives out there, but the amount of air time they get is significantly less compared to other conservatives who toe the party line.

Fox news has actually been the least biased major news source this election.

Mostly becuse they hate all the candodates including the Republican nominee

Honestly, I don't get my news from one or two sources anymore; each major news agency today shows some form of bias and is beholden to liberal or conservative narratives. I usually look at the same story on multiple sites to get the general idea of what happened.

I wouldn't say it's a straw man argument; both of our points are about media bias. You advocated that today's media shows a liberal bias and selectively edits their clips to fit their narrative; I don't completely disagree with you on that. However, my point is that other news outlets like FoxNews do the exact same thing, just with consevative narratives. There are plenty of moderate, so called "RINO" conservatives out there, but the amount of air time they get is significantly less compared to other conservatives who toe the party line.

Sure it is bud. Bring up Fox News every time somebody complains about the media is the strawman. Fox News has the counterpart to MSNBC. Basically a channel mostly populated by opinion shows. I'm talking about Outlets that should be mainstream but aren't. Network news, the major newspapers you know that kind of thing. Yes we all know that one network, Fox, leans to the right.

WSS

Sure it is bud. Bring up Fox News every time somebody complains about the media is the strawman. Fox News has the counterpart to MSNBC. Basically a channel mostly populated by opinion shows. I'm talking about Outlets that should be mainstream but aren't. Network news, the major newspapers you know that kind of thing. Yes we all know that one network, Fox, leans to the right.

WSS

Again, I have to disagree with you on the straw man call. You mentioned liberal media bias, which I concurred happens with some media outlets, such as CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Facebook (apparently), etc. I'm not trying to discredit or deny that liberal bias in some news outlets happens. I simply pointed out that that bias runs both ways. I just mentioned FoxNews as a quick jot, since they are usually the most ergregious when it comes to pretending not to be biased. However, they are not the only conservative-biased sources. Breitbart, the Blaze, Drudge Report, Newsmax, New York Post, Washington Times - all are right leaning.

And even if a news source is biased in one direction on the political spectrum, that doesn't necessarily disqualify it as a valid news source; i'm what I would describe as a classical liberal, however, I do enjoy reading Breitbart.

Again, I have to disagree with you on the straw man call. You mentioned liberal media bias, which I concurred happens with some media outlets, such as CNN, MSNBC, Salon, Facebook (apparently), etc. I'm not trying to discredit or deny that liberal bias in some news outlets happens. I simply pointed out that that bias runs both ways. I just mentioned FoxNews as a quick jot, since they are usually the most ergregious when it comes to pretending not to be biased. However, they are not the only conservative-biased sources. Breitbart, the Blaze, Drudge Report, Newsmax, New York Post, Washington Times - all are right leaning.

And even if a news source is biased in one direction on the political spectrum, that doesn't necessarily disqualify it as a valid news source; i'm what I would describe as a classical liberal, however, I do enjoy reading Breitbart.

Stuart

"Some" liberal media bias? Liberal media bias is so glaring it's criminal.

Juan Williams had to leave NPR because he said some things that weren't liberal.

then, he appeared on Fox News, and became a regular on Fox.

the Fox network has a lot of hard core liberals who speak their minds. Anybody can deny it,

but it's easy to prove them wrong. Alan Colmes was all over Fox, and he's about as sickening

and dishonest a liberal as can be.

Liberals bitch about Fox because Fox dares to tell the truth on matters. Liberals HATE that.

Wikipedia -

(BTW, Williams is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT)

"

Fox News Channel[edit]

He has been a Fox News Contributor since 1997.[16] He has appeared on Special Report with Bret Baier, FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace and regularly co-hosts The Five. He also regularly appears on The O'Reilly Factor and has served as a guest host in O'Reilly's absence.[20] After NPR announced his termination from their network in October 2010, Fox News offered him a new $2 million (a "considerable" raise[21]) three-year contract and an expanded role at their network that includes a regular guest-host role Friday nights on The O'Reilly Factor.[22]

Following his firing from NPR, Williams appeared on The O'Reilly Factor and discussed his thoughts on how his role at Fox played into NPR's decision: "I don't fit in their box. I'm not a predictable black liberal. You [O'Reilly] were exactly right when you said you know what this comes down to. They were looking for a reason to get rid of me because I'm appearing on Fox News. They don't want me talking to you."[22]

Archived