THE BROWNS BOARD

Poor liberals are upset again

StinkHole

Stuart

If they think transgender is normal and a beautiful thing, then what possible reason do they have for being offended when the Moose is depicted as one?

You can find liberal double talk, hypocrisy, and double standards almost anywhere.

http://injo.com/2016/05/606310-michelle-obama-fans-are-furious-with-how-first-ladys-cartoon-looks-compared-to-melania-trump/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

5Ta9elk.jpg

Ah yes, of course liberals are the only ones living in double standard. Of course people like the Palin family dismiss having children out of wedlock at a young age despite being advocates (and outspoken) about abstinence education. But don't worry, it's okay because "god gives many chances" rightttt......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-palin-bistol-palin-second-pregnancy_us_564a0c8ae4b08cda3489bd3f

Of course congressmen haven't overtly been against abortion but themselves paid for abortions. Of course conservatives haven't condoned homosexuality only to be in a gay relationship. Yep, just liberals though in the fantasy world you people live in.

Werent jennifer lawrence and scarlett johanson complaining about pay inequality? Doesnt that make them feminists technically?

A hot variation of third wave feminists I guess, a rare breed.

---

I don't mind the third wave feminists as long as they aren't too bat shit insane like many of them are - but pay inequality is not a real issue.

Werent jennifer lawrence and scarlett johanson complaining about pay inequality? Doesnt that make them feminists technically?

Because men are bigger box office draws?

I would bet Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansson make more money than Pauly Shore or Donny Most.

Point?

WSS

The US women's soccer team is also asking for equal pay. Talk about your bunch of fat fucks.

If that happened the teams would go bankrupt because nobody watches women's soccer.

Nobody watches US men's soccer either, truthfully.

If that happened the teams would go bankrupt because nobody watches women's soccer.

Nobody watches US men's soccer either, truthfully.

I agree, but the point remains.

Yep. It's like asking 'why are all republicans uneducated incest-borne rednecks?' when really that's a very small percentage. Probably.

It's not much like asking that at all since to be truthful Republicans are smarter than Democrats. That aside equal pay for equal work is not the only platform of American feminism as you well know. (or should )

I prefer equal pay for equal value. Don't you?

WSS

My wife tried to be political when we were first together. She joined the Women's Studies Student Association (WSSA). She went to a few meetings and said it was a gaggle of fat girls who are just trying to hook up with each other. Some stereotypes exist for a reason. The girls also tried to tell Jas what she should be upset about as a black woman (they were all white ladies).

She quit and has since pretty much given up on politics

My wife tried to be political when we were first together. She joined the Women's Studies Student Association (WSSA). She went to a few meetings and said it was a gaggle of fat girls who are just trying to hook up with each other. Some stereotypes exist for a reason. The girls also tried to tell Jas what she should be upset about as a black woman (they were all white ladies).

She quit and has since pretty much given up on politics

My wife thot delegates was a person. Lol no joke.

"Some" men maybe.....but at this point jlaw is pretty much as big as any of them. And for mivies they star in like the hunger games thats brought in how much money? Ur box office argument falls flat there

I think you are just being bickersome.

How far down the list do you need to go to find a movie that stars a woman in the lead role?

What's the ratio of men to women?

http://www.imdb.com/search/title/?release_date=2000,2009&sort=boxoffice_gross_us&title_type=feature

WSS

How far down the list do you need to go to find a movie that stars a woman in the lead role?

http://www.imdb.com/search/title/?release_date=2000,2009&sort=boxoffice_gross_us&title_type=feature

WSS

That's as much of an indictment of casting as a reflection of popularity.

WSS

How am i being bickersome? Shouldnt jlaw be as highly paid as almost anyone in hollywood? I see her point that theres men who havent made a decent grossing film in years making more than her. Like why is the rock still making movies? He sucks. He's awful. Why are people still paying him to do movies?

That's as much of an indictment of casting as a reflection of popularity.

Pretend whatever you like some. Movies centered on men are more popular than movies centered around women. And cleave, just because there are a couple women who have starred in some big budget films does not prove your point. Nor does the fact that some actors who aren't very good make a pile of cash. As a matter of fact that's counter to your proposal.

WSS

Archived