THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland ​Browns are playing their first of two road games in the West Coast this season, as they are in San Diego, and will try to win their first regular season road game there for the first time in 30 years. Browns have not won in San Diego during the regular season, since defeating the Chargers 21-7, back on September 26, 1985.

Browns are making their first visit in San Diego in six years, losing in the last meeting 32-25 back on November 5, 2006. But Cleveland won the last meeting at First Energy Stadium 7-6 back in 2012, highlighted with a Trent Richardson 23-yard TD run in the first quarter.

But San Diego still leads the all-time regular season series over our Browns with 14 wins, 8 losses, and 1 tie, in this afternoon's 24th regular season meeting.

Showers is forecast for the 4:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff at Qualcomm Stadium. NO injuries, and GO BROWNS!!!!! B)

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2015/regular4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the guy that that the phrase "You can't beat him , so you might as well join him" was intended for.

Zombo

--It's like showing up at the tailgate lot at 6:00 AM and he's tapping his second keg.

Hate these late day games, this is one I may get tied up doing something else and miss the game . . .

I don't mind the late games. I can get a bunch of stuff done and then sit down and watch the game at 4

Just got a big pot of chili on, gonna make a loaf of sourdough bread next.

10/04 04:05 PM 70f Mostly Cloudy 9m SW

Tough conditions... could impact the game.

But maybe tougher for those San Diego guys??...cloudy and cooler sounds like Cleveland weather to me....I was more worried it would be 90 and sunny ....

And a lil snow would be great....thanks!....;)

It's getting to the point where I'm holding my breathe every time McCown drops back.

He had a solid 1st half but still holds onto the ball way too long. I get the idea of a coverage sack but if the defense gives you 4 second on a blitz you gotta get rid of the ball.

Well since there are no positive comments here....

Duke Johnson looks good today. Breakout game so far. Benjamin still reliable.

Not too many positives with the defense other than Desir playing pretty well. Still no pass rush outside of the first two series. Kruger has only 2 moves.. bull rush or trying to beat defender around the edge. Neither has worked all season...

They're not showing the Browns game here in Columbus. So I have to watch it on the NFL Redzone channel. Unfortunately, they aren't showing much of it. Has McCown thrown any interceptions in the game? I see the score is tied at halftime.

One fumble and he is standing in the pocket too long on most plays. Playing as well as one would expect him to though..

Archived