THE BROWNS BOARD

Jeff Gordon to retire after 2015

Browns149

I have to admit I don't follow NASCAR like I used to. I was a big Dale Earnhardt fan, in the 80's and 90's The Intimidator and the black car were GREAT, and when he died so did most of my NASCAR interest.

I could never bring myself to root for Dale Jr. He just isn't very good IMO and if his name was John Smith, no one would care about him.

So after Sr. died I started to root for Gordon. I was rooting for him last year to win that 5th title, but he came up just short.

Now that he's retiring after next year, I probably won't follow NASCAR at all

I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.

Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.

We follow Harvick. A close friend follows Jr,

but Jr needs to increase his skills to take wins over guys like Gordon,

and Harvick.

The only NASCAR driver I want a nude poster of, is Danica Patrick.........

I know that Jeff Gordon was somewhat disliked among a lot of NASCAR types because he was not a "good ole boy"....because he didn't come from Redneckland, but instead was from Indiana.

Some say he was too "corporate"....yet they all strive to be corporate. If they were not corporate they wouldn't wear all those ads on their uniforms or display them on their car.

I started to like Gordon 'because' the other drivers didn't like him.

They have to be corporate otherwise they wouldn't have the money to race.

Danica patrick is homely

Sometimes she looks good, and other times she doesn't

Like that Seinfeld episode

"Id like to say that the pit crew for Joe Gibbs Racing did a real fine job on the Home Depot, Mobil, Pennzoil, IHOP Toyota today for us to get this all important top 5 finish in

race here at Pepsi Cola / Firecracker / Tostitos Salsa 500 today" ;)

You forgot "my" Goodyear tires and "my" SUNOCO gasoline.

Archived