THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon DUI hearing postponed till Nov

Mudfly

Dont know if this is good news, but they just postponed Gordons hearing......

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The attorney for Josh Gordon says the Cleveland Browns receiver's hearing on a drunken-driving charge in North Carolina has been rescheduled for November.

Gordon was due to appear in Wake County court Tuesday on charges of driving while impaired and speeding. Attorney Trey Fitzhugh says Gordon had a waiver to miss the pretrial appearance and the case is continued until Nov. 18.

Gordon was arrested July 5 in Raleigh after being pulled for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone.

He is still waiting to hear from the NFL on whether he'll be suspended for all or part of the upcoming season for violating the league's substance-abuse program. The Pro Bowler led the NFL with 1,646 yards receiving last year.

well now the NFL has no excuses. they need to come down with their decision before the first game next thursday BUT that is really sticking it to the browns, which is maybe exactly what they want to do IF they let him play this year. fuck the team as much as possible because we can't fuck the player as much as we want to.

I concur, mon frère. time to shit or get off the pot

any length of suspension will kill the Browns offense with their obvious lack of WR explosiveness

who the f is going to score for the Browns?

Defense will keep you hanging around so long before they start taking plays off because they are pissed bout the anemic offense who can't find the fuckin endzone

i'll tell ya, it is not easy being a Browns fan

think it's BS that they punish the team by suspending the player. They should simply take away game checks.

think it's BS that they punish the team by suspending the player. They should simply take away game checks.

i agree, depending on the violation. that would be a perfect fix for the players that get popped for weed. PEDs, DUI and anything violent should garner suspensions w/o pay.

See I think the civilian authorities should be handling anything violent or DUI etc....

if the NFL decides it needs to step in then I think game checks is the way to go.

Browns didn't give Gordon permission to toke or drive intoxicated so why should they have to be without their star WR? Let that MF'er play for free.

Archived