THE BROWNS BOARD

Brian Hoyer

StocktonShorts

Yea, let them back. I am interested in hearing what these guys may have to say once JFF has some real time in the NFL.

I have an early prediction:

If he comes out and lights it up--"We Told You So"!!!

And then we'll have to shut the forum down for 3 days while we clean off the jizz.

If he struggles and/or plays badly--"Pettine damaged his confidence by saying mean things and not just

giving him the starting job because Hoyer is a joke, etc., etc.", OR "Shanahan is an idiot who isn't using him

correctly", OR "the people on the BB hurt his feelings and said mean things like he should have to earn his

place in the starting lineup and didn't immediately drop to their knees and offer him oral pleasure, etc., etc."

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone might want to reread the original post again.

Should start to be a bit more clear.

Why... it's all you ever post... time after time after time after...

I don't understand the complication here...in every season opportunity comes...Start Hoyer. There will be a point in the season where JFF will have an opportunity to seize the job - like Kap in SF, Warner in St L , and Brady in NE.... or the shit the bed like dozens of guys no one remembers. Call it now Pettine so your team can focus on getting ready for Pittspuke.

Nobody talking about the next Len Dawson/Kurt Warner/6th Round QB from 00 anymore?

Haven't broken down the tape yet... Have you?

they'll all disappear if he can't beat out hoyer during the regular season barring injury.

if he sucks as bad as they think hoyer is, do you think they'll stick with him for another year?

Didn't follow Tim Tebow around the message boards mik? It was never his fault. The Tebowites never admitted he just wasnt good enough to play at this level. IF the Muskrat can't hack it and show development, they will say the same about him until their dying breaths. College Fan Bois for some reason or another can't grasp the fact that sometimes great college play doesn't translate in the pros, even when 20 different talking heads will all say it before he gets drafted. It will be futile to explain this to anyone from Texas at this point.

For what it's worth I thought Everlastingxxx and Texag made decent posts. Doesn't mean I agree with them but their posts were often good , much more so than a lot of the Stooler trolls that pop in.

They were only outed a few hours until I realized people enjoyed kicking them around. They are free to come back anytime.

Zombo

• 3 months later...

History will be very very kind to me. Has already been very kind to this thread.

I like how someone went through and locked all my other threads right before I come back from suspension. Trust me many of you MANY of you don't want to reread through those now. Things have played out almost exactly as I said they would.

I like this entire thread best. I think even my speech to the team that you guys begged for would be perfect right now. http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30747#

Tour...you couldn't look dumber at this point. Eat the crow like a man, or bitch and moan and say its not your fault like Hoyer does. Up to you. I have a feeling I already know which way you'll go.

Miller High Life in a Champagne League.

Stock, buddy, I'm going to give you one thread, you can start it yourself, do what ever, but just keep it the one thread. You're too repetitive and nobody likes you. If you start trolling again, your'e gone for the season.

Zombo

Archived