THE BROWNS BOARD

New Score Board Has Power Awesome!

TopDawg31

Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan

Oh no one of the small video boards was removed on the west side I wonder what happened, maybe it was stolen by a lions fan

Want me to take a guess? It was blocking sight lines behind it. I said it earlier- unless I'm mistaken, some of those seats beneath the west scoreboard are going to have partially obstructed views. Shades of old Muni.

Want me to take a guess? It was blocking sight lines behind it. I said it earlier- unless I'm mistaken, some of those seats beneath the west scoreboard are going to have partially obstructed views. Shades of old Muni.

I was wondering about that board myself. In looking at it now it looks like they still have a lot of work behind it and took it back down to allow the work to finish without possible damage to the board. Looks like they put it up to make sure it was working and get calibtated. As for sight lines, lets wait and see how it finishes up before we start worrying about some strangers line of sight

Looks like the west side missing board is back in place. It's cool to see the field being prepped also.

Those new I beams will bring back memories from the old stadium ie.. seats behind poles. Who in here remembers those seats behind poles at the old stadium? My old seats were behind those damn poles at the old stadium. Lower deck 35 yard line, closed end. Everyone had to lean to see around them. Ah the memories.

Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.

Time for a bump. Looks like everything is in order- watch out for the construction dust tomorrow. And it sure does look like there are going to be some partially obstructed views in the West endzone.

Yeah. Remind me never to buy nosebleeds in the West endzone. I'd be sitting behind a pole like I did at the old Municipal Stadium.

I hope those new escalators in the east end are working, it'll be like valet parking right to my seats. GO BROWNS!!!!

Archived