THE BROWNS BOARD

ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC : ISIS massacres 250 children by kneading them in bakery dough machine

OldBrownsFan

A Syrian woman who lived just outside of Damascus recounts how ISIS stormed into her town two years ago and brutally killed 250 children by kneading them in bakery dough machines. This was just after they burned to death 6 men in bakery ovens.

While that sounds absolutely heinous and barbaric, what really got to me was how this same woman recounts how she had to listen to her own son scream as ISIS tortured and executed him in the backyard of her home for refusing to recant Jesus and convert to Islam.

A Syrian woman has recounted the horrifying details of how Islamic State jihadis killed hundreds of children in her village and executed her son after he refused to deny his faith in Jesus Christ.

During an interview with the Southern California-based human rights group Roads of Success, Syrian mother Alice Assaf, who hails from the Damascus suburb of Adra al-Ummaliya, described how militants aligned with IS came into her town over two years ago and went on a ruthless and barbaric killing spree.

According to Assaf, the militants took over her town around 6 a.m. on a day in which her husband was out of town in Damascus.

“Members of 200 different families were killed right before our eyes,” Assaf said, according to an English translation provided by Roads of Success in a YouTube video. “They shot them. We witnessed the shooting of so many. So I told my children [and thought] it was better for us to die in our own home so that our other family members would know our fate. When we got home, one person said to me, … ‘ISIS is killing Christians.'”

She said the militants first massacred Christians and then went after Syrian army personnel.

But instead of staying in their own home initially, a neighbor offered to let Assaf and her children stay in her house for a night.

“We [stayed] with them for a short time then we decided to run away. I pleaded with a Muslim neighbor to save us in any way possible. He agreed to help me and watched the road for an opportunity to escape but the road was never safe enough,” Assaf explained. “Passersby were systematically killed. So we stayed with our neighbor.”

It was a bit later on that Assaf received news that the militants had massacred at least six men and about 250 children at a nearby bakery.

“Later on, we heard that the militants grabbed six strong men working at the bakery and burned them inside the oven,” she explained. “After that, they caught some 250 kids and kneaded them like dough in the bakery dough machine.”

Assaf added that none of the children killed in the incident were older than 4.

But as the militants discovered that the Syrian army had devised plans to push them out of the town, Assaf said the militants started throwing children off of balconies as a means of trying to deter the army from entering the town.

Here’s where it gets personally worse for Assaf. She recounts how ISIS killed her son after he wouldn’t recant his Christianity and become Muslim:

As the militants’ attention shifted toward killing army personnel, Assaf said that two soldiers came to her house looking for refuge.

“Two soldiers got into my house, and I told my son that we might be killed because of the soldiers hiding in our home. My son answered: ‘I prefer to die than run away,'” Assaf recalled. “So when ISIS raided the tenement building where we live, my neighbor come over and asked my son to use a Muslim name, ‘Khaled.’ But he said, ‘No. No. I don’t want to die with the name ‘Khaled.'”

“My son said to me, ‘No, mother, I don’t want to die with an identity not my own. I prefer to die with the name George,'” Assaf continued. “I asked my son then to hide, but he refused and said, ‘I don’t want to hide myself. You are the one who taught me to follow what Christ said’ — ‘whoever denies me before man, I will also deny before my father who is in Heaven.'”

Unfortunately, Assaf and her family were betrayed by neighbors who informed the militant group that soldiers were hiding in their home.

“So, they broke into the house like crazy and arrested my son,” she explained. “They told him they would not kill him if he abandoned his religion. But, he said to them, ‘I will never abandon my religion.’ So, they started to beat him in the guest room.”

Assaf said that as she heard her son’s screams coming from the other room, she prayed that the militants would just shoot her son so that he wouldn’t have to endure the painful and torturous suffering that many others in the town had to endure.

“They took him to backyard and shot him. And they killed him,” Assaf said, as tears began flowing down her face. “I console myself with the fact that he died a true Christian.”

Assaf said that she still doesn’t know where her son was buried.

I have no good words to describe how this makes me feel in so many ways. On the one hand it may be the worst thing I’ve ever read. On the other hand it makes me realize how I’ve taken so much for granted and how lazy a Christian I’ve become. But really, it puts into perspective the absolute barbarity of the persecution that Christians in the Middle East are suffering under at the hands of ISIS and other Muslim groups.

Then I think of all the lives that would have been saved if we had laid waste to these 6th century barbarian hordes back in 2014. But our leaders did nothing and now they have blood on their hands as we read about these horrific atrocities that so rend our hearts.

http://therightscoop.com/absolutely-horrific-isis-massacres-250-children-kneading-bakery-dough-machine/

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know that Christians have been killed and tortured by ISIS yet out of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees under the Obama administration less than one percent have been Christians.

'Gross injustice': Of 10,000 Syrian refugees to the US, 56 are Christian

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/02/gross-injustice-10000-syrian-refugees-to-us-56-are-christian.html

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

I would again encourage you to review this. We as a country are arguably the hardest in the world to become a refugee in. If that process fails, we failed as a government.

Let's flip this awful act on its head-If you were an Syrian person who witnessed this, would you want to leave and become a refugee yourself? I sure as shit bet so. Syria as of 2013 (most accurate) was a population of nearly 23 million people. Do you think all of these people are terrorists? So is your solution to say "NO" to all of these folks despite an already incredibly hard refugee application and let innocent kids be massacred? That's pretty unamerican and incredibly ethically dubious.

ISIS was a cancer that should have been destroyed early on but Obama was clueless calling them nothing but the junior varsity team...I doubt if this lazy president was even reading his daily intelligence briefings when he made the stupid remark.

Report: Obama Has Missed over Half His Second-Term Daily Intel Briefings

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/29/report-obama-has-missed-over-half-his-second-term-daily-intel-briefings/

Im always hesitant about these stories though. Isis are bad folk without outside narratives, but i do think theres some propaganda embellishing what they do....especially towards christians. Its not like they treat christians well, but some mexia outlets here have a narrative to pudh and embellush everything they do so as to keep our outrage fresh snd simmering.

Well theres people in the christian vommunity who want another full scale invasion of that region so there is absolutely motive to talk shit up. Isis may have shot a bunch of children but that isnt horrifying enough anymore, lets throw in some industrial equipment and now we got tje makings of a horror film.

In case anyone hasnt noticed i dont trust a single uncorroborated word that cones from the mouth of a human. They can pinky swear i dont care. Ive just learned that humans are always selling their own narratives about everything.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

I would again encourage you to review this. We as a country are arguably the hardest in the world to become a refugee in. If that process fails, we failed as a government.

Let's flip this awful act on its head-If you were an Syrian person who witnessed this, would you want to leave and become a refugee yourself? I sure as shit bet so. Syria as of 2013 (most accurate) was a population of nearly 23 million people. Do you think all of these people are terrorists? So is your solution to say "NO" to all of these folks despite an already incredibly hard refugee application and let innocent kids be massacred? That's pretty unamerican and incredibly ethically dubious.

How about we say NO until we vett them to make sure they aren't a terrorist coming here, to commit crimes?

Isis has been bragging that they easily infiltrated the mass exodus as "immigrants".

The underlying motivation for you liberals, is to flood our country with dependent people who will be dependent

on obamao/higgardly/liberal gov for their existence.

How about we say NO until we vett them to make sure they aren't a terrorist coming here, to commit crimes?

Isis has been bragging that they easily infiltrated the mass exodus as "immigrants".

The underlying motivation for you liberals, is to flood our country with dependent people who will be dependent

on obamao/higgardly/liberal gov for their existence.

BECAUSE WE ALREADY FUCKING DO THIS WITH AN OVERTLY EXTENSIVE PROCESS TO ADMIT REFUGEES INTO THE COUNTRY!

I literally posted this in the dang comment you quoted-how incredibly thick skulled can one person be. Good grief.

BECAUSE WE ALREADY FUCKING DO THIS WITH AN OVERTLY EXTENSIVE PROCESS TO ADMIT REFUGEES INTO THE COUNTRY!

I literally posted this in the dang comment you quoted-how incredibly thick skulled can one person be. Good grief.

Like we really believe that article you posted about the so called vetting process. Give me a break. You do realize that there government is mostly destroyed. All levels of being able to find something out about someone are gone, or forged.

Like we really believe that article you posted about the so called vetting process. Give me a break. You do realize that there government is mostly destroyed. All levels of being able to find something out about someone are gone, or forged.

The "article" I posted was literally from the United State government because that is what they do. It's not an article at all, that's the United States law in the form of an infographic. We are arguably the toughest 1st world nation in the world when it comes to taking in to refugees. That is quantifiable facts/

Just when I think I'm amazed at how low the bar goes here sometimes, this brings it even lower.

It's tough because they have to cross an ocean.

But many people have said there's no real accurate way to vet the refugees - including Clinton people as revealed by wikileaks. Comey even said some will slip through the cracks because we can only query what's available. If they aren't in any criminal database that we can find is that good enough?

It was also significantly easier for us to vet Iraqi refugees compared to Syrian refugees because we've had a pretty strong presence there for over 10 years now - enough time for us to have collected data and such.

The "article" I posted was literally from the United State government because that is what they do. It's not an article at all, that's the United States law in the form of an infographic. We are arguably the toughest 1st world nation in the world when it comes to taking in to refugees. That is quantifiable facts/

Just when I think I'm amazed at how low the bar goes here sometimes, this brings it even lower.

The government says it so it has to be true? The government says it didn't pay ransom for the Iran hostages too but I'm not buying that one either.....

Diehard is right and even the corrupt FBI director admitted it that these refugees cannot be fully vetted like the government claims because any records on these people most likely have been destroyed.

As quoted directly in the article none of you people have read, less than 1% of all refugee applications get approved. That's not "letting them in all the time".

Well good for you. Hey man I got an idea...why dont you let them live with you.

Well good for you. Hey man I got an idea...why dont you let them live with you.

Actually, the government doesn't let you do that by in large unless you have direct family ties. Instead, they often make refugees live in slum-like conditions which is still better than the war-torn hell they came away from.

I gladly would though if it were allowed to let them get on their feet.

The government says it so it has to be true? The government says it didn't pay ransom for the Iran hostages too but I'm not buying that one either.....

Diehard is right and even the corrupt FBI director admitted it that these refugees cannot be fully vetted like the government claims because any records on these people most likely have been destroyed.

Ah yes, when the preponderance of evidence proves you to be wrong yet again just use the tired excuse of "well the government is lying, wake up sheeple!"

Actually, the government doesn't let you do that by in large unless you have direct family ties. Instead, they often make refugees live in slum-like conditions which is still better than the war-torn hell they came away from.

I gladly would though if it were allowed to let them get on their feet.

Ah yes, when the preponderance of evidence proves you to be wrong yet again just use the tired excuse of "well the government is lying, wake up sheeple!"

The preponderance of the evidence shows we have a government who lies to us way too often. The sheeple are those who believe everything because the government says so.

Archived