THE BROWNS BOARD

To All My Fellow Cleveland Fans

Represent

Our leadership is basically brand new, and I think they're doing a pretty good job. We were only a couple plays away from having a winning season last year and very easily, due to a soft schedule, could end up around or above .500 this yr. I actually believe that your post is actually describing a formula for putting together a losing team and continuing the downward cycle. Look at the recent Super Bowl winners and tell me who on their team was a major contributor that was signed as a FA.

Green Bay - Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews, Donald Driver - all drafted

Pittsburgh - Rothlisberger, Mike Wallace, James Harrison, T. Polomalu - all drafted

When players like a Clay Matthews or James Harrison becomes Free Agents these are the type of guys you target away from the teams that drafted them this happens all the time ... The Browns don't make offers to what i would consider some of the best players in Multiple Seasons and say hey wait 3 years in our current rotation lets give Pat some draft's for his team and see what he does BRAH... oh shit i heard this story before (mangenius, crennal, etc.) Oh i guess we can accept it again.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two sides of a coin here the guys who keep screaming to make some moves and the guys always wanting to wait till next year.

Same things i heard in 2001, 2006, and still today it's like a broken record i heard this arguement before of why we don't make moves and always sounds worse.

Are we Happy being a Mid level to Back of the pack team every year? i hope all of you are not.

Hell no, I ain't happy- don't know your age, but I'm running out of years. So I remember George Allen trying your philosophy- it worked once, and then sent the Redskins into the toilet for a decade. It's been tried- so go ahead- tell me where it's worked for more than a year.

We don't make moves because- frankly- we're not yet in a position to make moves. You really want to know why the Browns have sucked for the past decade? Crappy drafting. Let's see, Donovan McNabb, Brian Urlacher, LaDanian Tomlinson, Richard Seymour- all guys on the board when the Browns were on the clock for starters- and I could go on. The Browns have drafted exactly ONE legit Superstar - Joe Thomas- in 11 years- + a couple one hit wonders Braylon Edwards and Knievel Winslow- and that ain't good enough. Jury out on Joe Hayden and TJ Ward.

PS- we brought in LeCharles Bentley who at the time may well have been the premier center in the league, paid him a ton of money- and whoops never played a down in the regular season. And we did bring in Eric Steinback who has been more than adequate at LG for more than a few seasons.

Our competition in the AFC North is the Steelers and Ravens so I'll just sit and wait listening to the crickets chip while you rattle off all their big name FA signings over the last decade. Nah- the Steelers have consistently whipped the Browns asses because they picked up guys like Rashard Mendenhall, Hines Ward, Lamar Woodley, and Mike Wallace in the draft- in the lower rounds, and don't get me started about the Browns passing on Ben to take Knievel Winslow. We drafted Rahim Abdullah, "Small Change" Warren, crip Courtney Brown, Smokin' (weed) Willie Green,and jailbird Jeremiah Pharms. Which FYI is the big reason you don't take a flier on FAs with baggage- you want to pay them a few million while they're sitting in jail? And should I mention missed out right under our noses- FAs James Harrison and Charger superstar Antonio Gates?

Did i mention Haynesworth? i said we don't make offers to anyone that is the main problem you wouldn't know until a real superstar did come in free agency to the Browns but the fact is we have had 0 come here in 12 years.

Not true, in this sense: when the Browns signed LeCharles Bentley as a FA, he was considered THE best Center in the NFL. I don't know if you can consider any center a "superstar", but he was the best at his position. It would be comparable to signing Tom Brady or Payton Manning at their positions. Of course, he got injured badly on his first play of training camp and never played again.

Could you imagine signing Brady or Manning but then them getting injured and never playing again?

Great post Riff, the only problem i have with that is your basically saying we're to scared to make a big time contract because something might happen.... Free Agent stars goto teams that (read this) DO contend yearly or ARE trying to build a dynasty.

If you're always rebuilding... you fail to see that you are in the same loop as everyone else. No one in the United States has the Browns doing well or is even worried about the browns even with what i consider a weak ass schedule.

Las vegas 40-to-1 Odds: Cleveland Browns only 4 teams were worse than that. Know why? We only have 1 SuperStar on our team 7 Good Players and ohh 82 Bums i wonder why.

Why? Maybe because you have no clue about talent evaluation. I suspect the Browns have many more "good" players than you think. The stability and capability of the ownership and the front office is what will determine if this team gets on the right track, not the sliver of differences in the talent level.

Maybe those FA's a few of you demand to be signed... don't WANT to play for anything else but a team that can/may very well go to the Superbowl.

Maybe they are NOT a fit in the locker room.

Maybe they don't want to have their home field outside, they want to be in a dome because they are like PollyFroggieGirlieman - they are big sissies.

Maybe they don't want to play at a home field in the North with snow.;.

Maybe they don't want to play so far away from home.

Maybe they don't want to leave their state so they can keep their home where it is now.

Maybe blaming our outstanding FO and coaching staff is really, really dumb.

Just say "NO" to whining. I'm excited about what I figure is finally a huge turn around for the Browns.

The players are excited, and it rarely used to be that way. THIS Browns team loves to play the game.

Let's roll, dammit. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell no, I ain't happy- don't know your age, but I'm running out of years. So I remember George Allen trying your philosophy- it worked once, and then sent the Redskins into the toilet for a decade. It's been tried- so go ahead- tell me where it's worked for more than a year.

We don't make moves because- frankly- we're not yet in a position to make moves. You really want to know why the Browns have sucked for the past decade? Crappy drafting. Let's see, Donovan McNabb, Brian Urlacher, LaDanian Tomlinson, Richard Seymour- all guys on the board when the Browns were on the clock for starters- and I could go on. The Browns have drafted exactly ONE legit Superstar - Joe Thomas- in 11 years- + a couple one hit wonders Braylon Edwards and Knievel Winslow- and that ain't good enough. Jury out on Joe Hayden and TJ Ward.

PS- we brought in LeCharles Bentley who at the time may well have been the premier center in the league, paid him a ton of money- and whoops never played a down in the regular season. And we did bring in Eric Steinback who has been more than adequate at LG for more than a few seasons.

Our competition in the AFC North is the Steelers and Ravens so I'll just sit and wait listening to the crickets chip while you rattle off all their big name FA signings over the last decade. Nah- the Steelers have consistently whipped the Browns asses because they picked up guys like Rashard Mendenhall, Hines Ward, Lamar Woodley, and Mike Wallace in the draft- in the lower rounds, and don't get me started about the Browns passing on Ben to take Knievel Winslow. We drafted Rahim Abdullah, "Small Change" Warren, crip Courtney Brown, Smokin' (weed) Willie Green,and jailbird Jeremiah Pharms. Which FYI is the big reason you don't take a flier on FAs with baggage- you want to pay them a few million while they're sitting in jail? And should I mention missed out right under our noses- FAs James Harrison and Charger superstar Antonio Gates?

So the main excuse not just in this reply but others are all Free Agents suck dick will end up like LeCharles Bentley and we should not overpay for possible bust like haynseworth.... Umm xxxxing unreal a majority of Cleveland fans dumb as xxxx to the core. So we shouldn't add an IMPACT player at all to help beef a posistion we sorely lack and get burnt up on consistently? nonsense

Cleveland officals and most of fans here can't evalute players either (TBH no one can) which makes drafting all hits IMPOSSIBLE thus my conclusion you should sign free agents i'm not saying every single one but even 1 a year for the next 3 years so when you are a few years down the road you have some SuperStar level players and your up and coming players like T.J Joe Colt Peyton have a few other studs around them and what you drafted over the course of those years and wala you have a stud team, i don't see the steelers or the ravens running the AFC in 2014 i see the Browns taking that title for the next few years but if you believe free agency does not help at all you have a problem.

Here just for the Lawlz since u posted lots of players we passed up on the board but reminded me of the Cavs and the moment i remembered the most in Cleveland Sports draft history.

Why? Maybe because you have no clue about talent evaluation. I suspect the Browns have many more "good" players than you think. The stability and capability of the ownership and the front office is what will determine if this team gets on the right track, not the sliver of differences in the talent level.

Maybe you don't have a clue about talent evalution either you piece of shit? start naming our studs so you can eat a dick with this more GOOD players then i think? hell son its what the rest of the United States of America already KNOWS not thinks..... You think Vegas evalutes us so bad because they are Retarded? i would point the finger right back at you and think you lose a lot of money with betting with your heart or feelings and not with your brain sorry it's a fact.

I'll get ripped for this but i don't care the last Free Agent we signed that other teams were scared of I.E (Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Tomlinson,Vick, and Burress) we took a chance on Jamal Lewis in 2006 in free agency and holy shit he racked up 1300 yards and we went 10-6

I'm just saying sometimes you need to take a risk to be rewarded it's common knowledge everywhere except in NE Ohio

So the main excuse not just in this reply but others are all Free Agents suck dick will end up like LeCharles Bentley and we should not overpay for possible bust like haynseworth.... Umm xxxxing unreal a majority of Cleveland fans dumb as xxxx to the core. So we shouldn't add an IMPACT player at all to help beef a posistion we sorely lack and get burnt up on consistently? nonsense

Cleveland officals and most of fans here can't evalute players either (TBH no one can) which makes drafting all hits IMPOSSIBLE thus my conclusion you should sign free agents i'm not saying every single one but even 1 a year for the next 3 years so when you are a few years down the road you have some SuperStar level players and your up and coming players like T.J Joe Colt Peyton have a few other studs around them and what you drafted over the course of those years and wala you have a stud team, i don't see the steelers or the ravens running the AFC in 2014 i see the Browns taking that title for the next few years but if you believe free agency does not help at all you have a problem.

Here just for the Lawlz since u posted lots of players we passed up on the board but reminded me of the Cavs and the moment i remembered the most in Cleveland Sports draft history.

No one is say don't bring in a top FA but the price has to be right. AND that top FA has got to want to actually play in Cleveland. Just maybe if the Browns ever start winning again, it might be easier to get the top guys to come to Cleveland. Top FAs want top dollar- and BTW, you don't see the poster boy franchises like the Patriots and Steelers overpaying for talent.

No one is say don't bring in a top FA but the price has to be right. AND that top FA has got to want to actually play in Cleveland. Just maybe if the Browns ever start winning again, it might be easier to get the top guys to come to Cleveland. Top FAs want top dollar- and BTW, you don't see the poster boy franchises like the Patriots and Steelers overpaying for talent.

Let's not talk about the J E T S Jets Jets Jets kids ain't scared to sign those players declare superbowl favorites and go out and actually contend well to put themselfs in the posistion to goto the playoffs and get things done last i looked people are knocking haynesworth here and he's a patriot now karma gonna be a bitch when he puts up 17 sacks and Ocho grabs 19 TDs

Hey Chad and Albert we wanna trade you to Cleveland but your contract need to be reworked let's sit down and see what we can work out? Hi Bengals Hi Redskins Go xxxx yourselfs and pay me what i'm owed.

Hey Chad and Albert we wanna trade you to the patriots but your contract need to be reworked let's sit down and see what we can work out? Oh hell ya xxxx you guys i'm out.

I know i am using these two as trade examples for my FA but people don't want these supposed cancers in your locker room i think we are sorely lacking star power to bring that hype to cleveland to be able to make these types of deals in the future.

Maybe you don't have a clue about talent evalution either you piece of shit? start naming our studs so you can eat a dick with this more GOOD players then i think?

If you had a dick I would eat it because I suspect that what you are is a pussy, and I am more of a pussy man, pussy.

hell son its what the rest of the United States of America already KNOWS not thinks..... You think Vegas evalutes us so bad because they are Retarded? i would point the finger right back at you and think you lose a lot of money with betting with your heart or feelings and not with your brain sorry it's a fact.

I lose no money with betting with my heart, because my head says that betting big on games is always for suckers. Thus, apparently, you are a sucker under more than one definition of the term, Slurpee.

I'll get ripped for this but i don't care the last Free Agent we signed that other teams were scared of I.E (Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, Tomlinson,Vick, and Burress) we took a chance on Jamal Lewis in 2006 in free agency and holy shit he racked up 1300 yards and we went 10-6

I'm just saying sometimes you need to take a risk to be rewarded it's common knowledge everywhere except in NE Ohio.

You must be Bi, because you seem to be carrying on this debate Bi yourself. I don't disagree that I wish that the Browns would take some risks with the talent they bring in. I just disagree with you in your claim that they have NEVER done so.

Made me laugh because you couldn't respond with any proven fact or idea you have about the Cleveland Browns

You insulted me first, so ya got a nudge back, and then you flip out troll style always gonna be daddy's bitch from now love all of the responses but your knowledge of the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League is pretty piss poor as it is just keep posting insults it's my turn.

Hey Gip your mother is so nasty she sucked your daddy's dick and came in and kissed you goodnight. Refer to being daddys bitch and you'll get the joke fag.

Made me laugh because you couldn't respond with any proven fact or idea you have about the Cleveland Browns

You insulted me first, so ya got a nudge back, and then you flip out troll style always gonna be daddy's bitch from now love all of the responses but your knowledge of the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League is pretty piss poor as it is just keep posting insults it's my turn.

Hey Gip your mother is so nasty she sucked your daddy's dick and came in and kissed you goodnight. Refer to being daddys bitch and you'll get the joke fag.

Gip was here long before you were, and will be here long after.

Mainly because he doesn't speak like a dimwitted douchebag, his posts have substance, and he actually contributes to society (which is something you obviously know nothing about). Calling him a troll is like calling Roethlisberger a class act.

You have failed, you have gained no support. There is nothing your feeble brain can come up with and pass through your toothless, inbred mouth to try and save face.

Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you. I bid you adieu. Auf wiedersehen.

In other words, piss off xxxxrag.

Let's not talk about the J E T S Jets Jets Jets kids ain't scared to sign those players declare superbowl favorites and go out and actually contend well to put themselfs in the posistion to goto the playoffs and get things done last i looked people are knocking haynesworth here and he's a patriot now karma gonna be a bitch when he puts up 17 sacks and Ocho grabs 19 TDs

Hey Chad and Albert we wanna trade you to Cleveland but your contract need to be reworked let's sit down and see what we can work out? Hi Bengals Hi Redskins Go xxxx yourselfs and pay me what i'm owed.

Hey Chad and Albert we wanna trade you to the patriots but your contract need to be reworked let's sit down and see what we can work out? Oh hell ya xxxx you guys i'm out.

I know i am using these two as trade examples for my FA but people don't want these supposed cancers in your locker room i think we are sorely lacking star power to bring that hype to cleveland to be able to make these types of deals in the future.

That was pretty incoherent, you're starting to sound like our old pal Rich4Eagle on one of his rants. You're on for any amount of bucks you want to name Haynesworth and Stinko won't put up those numbers- they've yet to come close in their careers. For the record, Haynesworth's best is 8.5 sacks, and Stinko's done 10 TDs. They're both over 30, and they both were mediocre last year. You can now remove your foot from your mouth before you spew more garbage.

The Jets can go after (and failed) getting a guy like Asomugha exactly because they felt they're one or two players away. FYI, the Browns are NOT. So let's go and bring in a (guys) like that and not win any more games so we can bring in more guys like that? Is that what you're saying?

And (I think) thanks for making my point. Johnson and Haynesworth are aging vets that want to go Ring Chasing, and were willing to take a "good team" discount from the Patriots. The Browns would have had to have offered them millions more before they would have even sniffed at playing in Cleveland. Yeah- we got it- "overpay and they will come". Do you?

Grow up you idiot! :angry:

Dude, seriously what is wrong with you?

i think this kid has a point...and its not just with the browns.....look at how badly the indians are f'ing up the season with not adding anyone...and look how the whole lebron, cavs situation could have changed if we had signed stoudemire...the fact is cleveland front office is lazy and sometimes cant get things done...we need a CB next to joe haden....so why the hell didnt we even TRY to go after nnamdi? its all bullshit politics imo but after losing season after losing season people get frustrated...and on top of it when espn thinks youre shit it doesnt help...my negative post here isnt trying to instigate im just frustrated and maybe confused/curious as to why we avoid free agents like the plague

Really wrong - "represent" is just trying to screw up the board and get in online fights with people. I hate this crap. "sigh"

But again, bringing family members into this board as a low blow cheapshot, will screw up this board quick.

i think this kid has a point...and its not just with the browns.....look at how badly the indians are f'ing up the season with not adding anyone...and look how the whole lebron, cavs situation could have changed if we had signed stoudemire...the fact is cleveland front office is lazy and sometimes cant get things done...we need a CB next to joe haden....so why the hell didnt we even TRY to go after nnamdi? its all bullshit politics imo but after losing season after losing season people get frustrated...and on top of it when espn thinks youre shit it doesnt help...my negative post here isnt trying to instigate im just frustrated and maybe confused/curious as to why we avoid free agents like the plague

Regarding the Cavs, LeBron was the de facto GM of the team- he was calling the shots who he wanted to play with, got Brown fired, and I could go on.

Asomuga would turn the Browns into a winner by himself? Is why we didn't try. And his $60 million contract is another good reason. Yeah, I wanted Jonathan Joseph too- but not at $23 million guaranteed and a $12 million signing bonus. Holmgren and Heckert will start spending money on these types of players when they decide to do so- and it isn't time yet.

Regarding the Cavs, LeBron was the de facto GM of the team- he was calling the shots who he wanted to play with, got Brown fired, and I could go on.

Asomuga would turn the Browns into a winner by himself? Is why we didn't try. And his $60 million contract is another good reason. Yeah, I wanted Jonathan Joseph too- but not at $23 million guaranteed and a $12 million signing bonus. Holmgren and Heckert will start spending money on these types of players when they decide to do so- and it isn't time yet.

but im saying who knows...we add a few big name guys and all the sudden we start surprising people who dont expect anything out of this team

You insult a post and when the OP myself responds with an insult i need to grow up? hypocrite much! you grow the xxxx up get some knowledge of football and stop wondering why we end up with 4-12 and 5-11 seasons. I am offering my opinion on what we need to do via FA to improve the Cleveland Browns a majority of you respond with shit headed terribly thought out responses of OH xxxx U NOOBIE if i need to grow up your mother should've just swallowed you and saved me the time from this.

This dude/female has only been on here for what, 20 posts? And half or more are 7th grade insults. Do the board a favor and IP ban this asshole. We don't need it with the season about to begin. I have a feeling he is a barfing hard member, comeback to create havok.:rolleyes:

You insult a post and when the OP myself responds with an insult i need to grow up? hypocrite much! you grow the xxxx up get some knowledge of football and stop wondering why we end up with 4-12 and 5-11 seasons. I am offering my opinion on what we need to do via FA to improve the Cleveland Browns a majority of you respond with shit headed terribly thought out responses of OH xxxx U NOOBIE if i need to grow up your mother should've just swallowed you and saved me the time from this.

You have yet to provide anybody with an example of your supposed "knowledge of football", and you still berate us for not showing any? That's hypocrisy, sir.

We'll talk football when you decide that's actually what you want to do. Chastising the Browns FO for not signing two washed up players well past their prime isn't "talking football". That's called "being a troll asshole". Throwing out ridiculous stats you're predicting for them isn't "talking football". That's called "being a sissyboy dumbass".

Get the xxxx out of here, you're completely useless. Nobody cares about your opinion on the Browns. I'd rather listen to the Steeler trolls, at least they're capable of (sometimes) carrying on an intelligent discussion.

Really go to my very first post then read the replies to say i insulted anyone first would be a lie Sir but i love to add things back when your responses come back as negative like saying BAN THIS ASSHOLE FROM THE BOARDS ... umm i'm the bad guy for asking for legit FA Ideas or complaining the Browns aren't making any moves.

If you want to know exactly what i would've did if i was Holgreen and Heckert, I would've looked at and knew before the lockout ended who my wishlist was top to bottom, when the lockout ended i would've had them come in for a dinner and see where our ties could go, during this time i would also be looking at players teams have let go to see if any our our glaring holes could be adressed, After whiddling down my list i would offer great multiyear packages to Impact players i think would improve the browns and in the end hopefully bring two of them to our team.

I would also be looking at trades throughout the league switching to new schemes means i need players to match the sets i want to run, so i wanna be on the phone seeing what is out there as pogie bait and seeing if i could offer anything to bring in the players i want.

When i sit and talk to these players i want to market the Browns and the city of Cleveland i would tell these players we are building a championship contender we want rings in Cleveland we want the best of the best to come here and show off their skills and help us win. basically i would promote a winning attitude.

But to be dead honest i truly believe Holgreen is sitting in berea or elsewhere very content not to make any moves at all this season or even next, and when he speaks to the media he says we're a rebuilding team etc and so on and does not REPRESENT a winning attitude for our City and i think its terrible.

If you think we're trying to make moves and offers via FA or trades that must mean every single team and player has rejected our offers.... keep offering those shitty contracts they attract the best in the league!

excerpt from post 1 ". F*** all you fans that keep accepting medicore teams and terrible excuses that everyone thinks are the best since sliced bread." along with references to kool-aid drinkers and implying all fans a dumb except for you.

Look all Browns fans are frustrated. Me as much as anyone. My screen name of "1 more season" is not the common lament of "wait til next year". Last year about this time I came to this board and said I was fed up with this team them and was giving 1 more season pf my lifelong loyalty or I would give up on them if there wasn't finally some kind of improvement. The sentiment from most of the board was that I was somehow gay for being tired of losing but that's another story. I've stuck with the Browns because I do see some improvement. Most likely would have never given up on them anyway!

You came out of the box thread 1 post 1 attacking anyone who didn't agree with you. I'll admit I right away fired a volley back. That's what you were trolling (verb) for right?

I get that you have a concern about how the Browns are functioning as a FO and Team but. Who doesn't? You keep asking for facts and saying that no one gives them to you that's a 2-way street. Much like many who yell and demand respect be given to them often give it back the least. Since coming to this board I have change my delivery and thoughts and it has made it a much more enjoyable site to frequent.

Give it a try.

Really go to my very first post then read the replies to say i insulted anyone first would be a lie Sir but i love to add things back when your responses come back as negative like saying BAN THIS ASSHOLE FROM THE BOARDS ... umm i'm the bad guy for asking for legit FA Ideas or complaining the Browns aren't making any moves.

If you want to know exactly what i would've did if i was Holgreen and Heckert, I would've looked at and knew before the lockout ended who my wishlist was top to bottom, when the lockout ended i would've had them come in for a dinner and see where our ties could go, during this time i would also be looking at players teams have let go to see if any our our glaring holes could be adressed, After whiddling down my list i would offer great multiyear packages to Impact players i think would improve the browns and in the end hopefully bring two of them to our team.

I would also be looking at trades throughout the league switching to new schemes means i need players to match the sets i want to run, so i wanna be on the phone seeing what is out there as pogie bait and seeing if i could offer anything to bring in the players i want.

When i sit and talk to these players i want to market the Browns and the city of Cleveland i would tell these players we are building a championship contender we want rings in Cleveland we want the best of the best to come here and show off their skills and help us win. basically i would promote a winning attitude.

But to be dead honest i truly believe Holgreen is sitting in berea or elsewhere very content not to make any moves at all this season or even next, and when he speaks to the media he says we're a rebuilding team etc and so on and does not REPRESENT a winning attitude for our City and i think its terrible.

If you think we're trying to make moves and offers via FA or trades that must mean every single team and player has rejected our offers.... keep offering those shitty contracts they attract the best in the league!

I never said you insulted anyone first, nor did I ever say "BAN THIS ASSHOLE FROM THE BOARD". I'm getting the vibe you might be mentally addled, and I now feel bad for calling you useless.

Your "legit FA ideas" are ridiculous.

I'm sure Heckert and Holmgren have had a wishlist since coming to Cleveland. You're a fool if you think otherwise. Just because you have a wishlist, though, doesn't mean you're going to get what's on it. From all reports, the Browns have been in discussions with many FA's. Unfortunately, those FA's have a choice in where they go. They aren't all just automatically thrown on the Browns. Sorry to inform you, but that's how FA works.

What constititues a "great multiyear package" to you? I'm talking figures. Money. Cash. What's the contract you'd offer them?

Telling these guys Cleveland wants rings is just ridiculous. I don't think there's a team in the NFL that's not trying to get a ring. Unfortunately for us, if a FA simply takes a look at our record from the past decade, they'd be inclined to turn around and get right back on the plane.

Honestly, how old are you?

excerpt from post 1 ". F*** all you fans that keep accepting medicore teams and terrible excuses that everyone thinks are the best since sliced bread." along with references to kool-aid drinkers and implying all fans a dumb except for you.

Look all Browns fans are frustrated. Me as much as anyone. My screen name of "1 more season" is not the common lament of "wait til next year". Last year about this time I came to this board and said I was fed up with this team them and was giving 1 more season pf my lifelong loyalty or I would give up on them if there wasn't finally some kind of improvement. The sentiment from most of the board was that I was somehow gay for being tired of losing but that's another story. I've stuck with the Browns because I do see some improvement. Most likely would have never given up on them anyway!

You came out of the box thread 1 post 1 attacking anyone who didn't agree with you. I'll admit I right away fired a volley back. That's what you were trolling (verb) for right?

I get that you have a concern about how the Browns are functioning as a FO and Team but. Who doesn't? You keep asking for facts and saying that no one gives them to you that's a 2-way street. Much like many who yell and demand respect be given to them often give it back the least. Since coming to this board I have change my delivery and thoughts and it has made it a much more enjoyable site to frequent.

Give it a try.

Problem with using my original post read where it says THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE

If you considered the part where i said xxxx all you fans who drink the koolaid the only logical answer is you drink the Koolaid and were offended that is a simple truth in the post sorry bro

I never said you insulted anyone first, nor did I ever say "BAN THIS ASSHOLE FROM THE BOARD". I'm getting the vibe you might be mentally addled, and I now feel bad for calling you useless.

I am getting that same vibe talking to you since i never even mentioned your name when i said that i was responding to the kid who wrote

This dude/female has only been on here for what, 20 posts? And half or more are 7th grade insults. Do the board a favor and IP ban this asshole. We don't need it with the season about to begin. I have a feeling he is a barfing hard member, comeback to create havok.

Maybe you should read what other posters also wrote instead of your own first.

Maybe blaming our outstanding FO and coaching staff is really, really dumb.

my beer just flew out of my nose! holy crap! talk about drinking the kool aid.

YES i think heckertt is the best GM we've had since coming back into the league with his drafts. but what has anyone else done?

i don't agree totally with the OP's statements and especially with the way he's coming off, but i love the passion. passion we should all have. no one is calling for holmgren's head BUT MAKE SOME FXXKING MOVES!!!! don't we HAVE to spend a certain amount of money on FA?

i think clements makes sense not only because he would be cheap but because he's probably only one of a handful of players that wouldn't mind coming here brcause of his ohio roots and now the eric wright exit leaves that spot to be filled. cromartie is an ass and would love to resign here in ny where a photographer is around every turn.

but a back up RB? come on we gotta do better than that.

Is that all you have in your repertoire. Daddy/mommy dick jokes? I won't bother wasting my talents for "nudging" on you. It would clearly be no challenge.

As for being a troll, I have been around this board since the inception of it in its original carnation. No one has ever seen your name around here before this week.

Archived