THE BROWNS BOARD

Retired Marine Corps General to head Department of Homeland Security

DieHardBrownsFan

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-pushes-back-on-michael-flynns-radical-islamist-remarks/ar-AAlgv6h?li=BBnb7Kz

Heres hoping he's not a stupid ngr fgt like trumps pick for nsa chief who accused china of being sekret mooslims bent on destroying the u.s.....despite the clear unassailable fact that chinese communism is staunchly anti religious. They've been brutal with their small muslim pipulation. He also accused the russians similiarly sespite the russians war with the chechens.

At least this point every trump pick is a moron save perhaps petraus. I hope he gets sec of st, somebody with a brain and common decency needs to be in the administration. And carson for housing secretary....you cant make that kind stupid up. Surgeon general? Ok, i can see that. Sec of housing tho.....just wtf. Trumps pledge to staff his admin with the he best and brightest so far is falling completely flat. Its like he consulted alex jones on all these picks

Heres hoping he's not a stupid ngr fgt like trumps pick for nsa chief who accused china of being sekret mooslims bent on destroying the u.s.....despite the clear unassailable fact that chinese communism is staunchly anti religious. They've been brutal with their small muslim pipulation. He also accused the russians similiarly sespite the russians war with the chechens.

At least this point every trump pick is a moron save perhaps petraus. I hope he gets sec of st, somebody with a brain and common decency needs to be in the administration. And carson for housing secretary....you cant make that kind stupid up. Surgeon general? Ok, i can see that. Sec of housing tho.....just wtf. Trumps pledge to staff his admin with the he best and brightest so far is falling completely flat. Its like he consulted alex jones on all these picks

After reading this I think my IQ dropped 10 points.

Archived