THE BROWNS BOARD

Did somebody already post this?

Westside Steve

Do you hate lebron now?

Actually I have never liked LeBron James. Here's why. I've heard multiple stories from actual participants that he and his a******* Posse regularly came into local restaurants and made management stay open well past closing time. He and his punks would run the server's ragged and at the end of the stay leave a dollar tip. Literally $1. I suppose the servers and staff at the Trump Hotel are fortunate that he and his rabble will stay elsewhere.

WSS

I think it's dumb and just fuels more of the divisive rhetoric, but who cares.

Have also heard that Lebron is an asshole (unless cameras are around), but if he wins basketball games I don't care about that either.

In a way that's true. I don't like professional basketball to begin with but I am pleased that the Cavaliers won a championship. I would prefer that the flagship player were not such an a******.

WSS

Actually I have never liked LeBron James. Here's why. I've heard multiple stories from actual participants that he and his a******* Posse regularly came into local restaurants and made management stay open well past closing time. He and his punks would run the server's ragged and at the end of the stay leave a dollar tip. Literally $1. I suppose the servers and staff at the Trump Hotel are fortunate that he and his rabble will stay elsewhere.

WSS

To be fair ive heard similiar things, maybe not as bad as the what u said but not far off.

My stepson chauffeured Lebron and his mother around for an event a few years back.

After picking them up, driving them around for nearly 3 and a half hours, dropped them off...what kind of tip did LBJ give?

$6.

not a lebron fan, glad they got their championship, but it seems they lost three games in a row,

thinking they were -entitled- to wins without trying for them...

it's ignorant of them to refuse to stay in the place because their freee stuff dem wench didn't win.

Archived