THE BROWNS BOARD

some liberal people need to learn to be..AMERICAN

calfoxwc

Would it be better if we never spoke to Japan again?

When can they visit Pearl harbor? When all of the vets are dead? Or is it some set amount of years?

ok so i watched the video with the vet and all i heard was "i don't like the liberal stuff going on now"...everything else was about what happened on the day of the attack. I mean what a worthless pointless interview. Everybody knows what happened that day, we've known for a long time....so to hear some guy recount his tale of being in the belly of a ship that didnt' get hit...what was the point? Aside from that one sentence there was nothing in that interview to do with liberals somehow forgetting about pearl harbor. I think cals medicating again and just got lost in the tall weeds.

Decay is change to. Back after this.

WSS

"good evening this is the six o clock news in Cleveland. There is a mass of people trapped in a fire downtown...oh just a minute LeBron James is at a press conference we will return you to the news in just a few minutes thank you."

ok so i watched the video with the vet and all i heard was "i don't like the liberal stuff going on now"...everything else was about what happened on the day of the attack. I mean what a worthless pointless interview. Everybody knows what happened that day, we've known for a long time....so to hear some guy recount his tale of being in the belly of a ship that didnt' get hit...what was the point? Aside from that one sentence there was nothing in that interview to do with liberals somehow forgetting about pearl harbor. I think cals medicating again and just got lost in the tall weeds.

No one cares what some fat ass transexual like you thinks. Go suck some cock.

No one cares what some fat ass transexual like you thinks. Go suck some cock.

and people care even less what you think. If there actually was a fat cock sucking tranny on this board people would probably give more credence to what that person had to say than anything that you've ever written here or at the football forum...where you also prove you know nothing about the game. YOu're just a drunk sitting at home in your underwear pretending like you've actually taken care of yourself and are mobile in your golden years. I know men in their 70's and early 80's who can still pull 300+lbs of the floor.....so ur talk about still doing PT in the morning is hilarious. It's knee bends in the park with the other retirement home dwellers. Only they probably can still feed themselves whereas you probably get put right back in your walker after the "deep" (lol) knee bends and spoon fed some ensure.

and people care even less what you think. If there actually was a fat cock sucking tranny on this board people would probably give more credence to what that person had to say than anything that you've ever written here or at the football forum...where you also prove you know nothing about the game. YOu're just a drunk sitting at home in your underwear pretending like you've actually taken care of yourself and are mobile in your golden years. I know men in their 70's and early 80's who can still pull 300+lbs of the floor.....so ur talk about still doing PT in the morning is hilarious. It's knee bends in the park with the other retirement home dwellers. Only they probably can still feed themselves whereas you probably get put right back in your walker after the "deep" (lol) knee bends and spoon fed some ensure.

ha, sure thing dick sucker.

no, actually I tweaked my lower back a bit, ...stepped on a round piece of wood on the ground in the barn.

then afew days later, I was splitting wood, and reached over to drag a big hunk of wood over to split it,

and tweaked it worse.

...don't need no stinking woodypeckerhead starting his crap again, not in the mood.

no, ibuprofen, a couple of times early on, I went and got my old prescription for muscle spams after I got my

new knee.

Have you tried coupling the ibuprofen with plain Tylenol/acetaminophen (paracetamol, for Chris)? Ibuprofen is better at reducing inflammation in muscles while Tylenol is better at pain relief, and much safer than muscle relaxers. Plus, ibuprofen and Tylenol are eliminated through the kidneys and liver, respectively, so they should be pretty safe to take together, if you stay under the RDA.

really? I thought you weren't supposed to mix them. I'll check it out. But I'm doing better this evening, even went and

got my firewood refill for the house. Not easy, but I'm good...

Archived