THE BROWNS BOARD

Mistrial on Michael Slager case.

The Cysko Kid

Michael Slager, of course, shot Walter Scott in the back and then planted a taser on him on video. They pretty much had an open and shut case, in my opinion, and had the moral duty to throw the book at this asshole, and failed to do it. Apparently one juror held out and a mistrial was declared.

Can any of you look at this bullshit and fail to realize why black folks are pissed off?

Justice was done. This should never have gone to trial.

If anything shouldnt have happennef, its Ur life that should never have happened. Its a shame ur dad didnt sock tne ole lady in the baby makers when he found out she was pregnant. We could do without people like you we really could. Feckless, dishonorable unprincipled swine that ya are.

This was a straight up murder. Yeah Scott had a warrant, for unpaid child support, yeah he ran but neither of those is a killing offense. Not even in concert. He was old and out of shape. Even if he temporarily got away he wasn't going to be able to hide out for long.

He's gonna get rung up by the feds. I actually did not know he placed that taser, or i just forgot im not sure.....theres so many now you lose track. What sucks is that cops in cases like michael brown get dragged infront ofbthe nationsl stage for doing what they should have and get lumped in with cocksuckers like this NC cop.

I despise the msm for getting the black community riled up over every single event so that the american public bcomes numb to it and real pirces of shit skate by relatively unnoticed

If anything shouldnt have happennef, its Ur life that should never have happened. Its a shame ur dad didnt sock tne ole lady in the baby makers when he found out she was pregnant. We could do without people like you we really could. Feckless, dishonorable unprincipled swine that ya are.

Shut the fuck up coward.

So will there be another trial? I'm aware of the whole double jeopardy thing but does that apply to a mistrial?

And yeah, not sure how you're gonna sit there and say not guilty with all the evidence.

I don't know, I'm not a legal expert. Maybe gipper could tell you for sure but I believe they'll retry him until a verdict is reached one way or the other.

This is what blm is talking about, this is what cops have done for ages and gotten away with it. Its adtounding that ev n something caught on tape isnt enough anymore.

The issue isn't what BLM stands for but more so the way they go about trying to change things.

Well when you have mobs of people chanting things like "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon", telling white reporters this is a "people of african descent only zone" on a sidewalk, looting and rioting in their own communities, demanding reparations from white people, etc. - it delegitimizes your movement a bit.

Oh and pretty much the entire thing is founded upon misleading/inaccurate facts/statistics.

I find that they preach too much about racism - even in the many instances where it was a black police officer. That's ignoring the real issues and alienating people that could be on board with the cause.

I mean they have a good cause - stop militarizing the police, hold them accountable so they don't go on duty feeling like god. But BLM still goes about it the wrong way.

To be perfectly honest though, the people opposed to blm here do so simply cause all police shootings of black people are warranted and the former slaves ought to know their place. And it doesnt matter that white people get lesser sentences for the exact same crimes,cause they're white ofc....it simply goes without saying.

To be perfectly honest though, the people opposed to blm here do so simply cause all police shootings of black people are warranted and the former slaves ought to know their place. And it doesnt matter that white people get lesser sentences for the exact same crimes,cause they're white ofc....it simply goes without saying.

Outside of diehard, I don't think so

I had no idea that guy was a runaway slave.

WSS

Archived