THE BROWNS BOARD

here we go again, the war on Christians - Christian artists may get jail

calfoxwc

I'm not talking about that law. I'm talking about the one in question. If I rewrite the post but replace 'it's against the law' with 'one should not be allowed' does that help?

No it doesn't help my opinion of the exact same people that rail against Christians not compromising their religious beliefs using the same exact logic but doing it just to be an asshole.

It's against the law to discriminate based on inherent characteristics - gender, age, race, sexuality, and I'm sure if you tried to refuse service to people based on them being over 7' tall you'd be in trouble too (unless it's a theme park and it's for safety reasons for example). Into which of these categories does Melania fall?

ah. so if someone wants service, and they CHOSE to have a ring in their nose, it's okay to refuse service to them?

And if their pants droop, and they have BLM pins on? If a gay person comes in with gay pride flag

draped around them, they chose to wear it, they can be refused service because of their decision?

Wow... I know I've been gone a while, but not that long...

When did your epiphany on abortion rights take place?

There are no abortion rights. When did you decide the unborn/born child wanted to be murdered? There is no right to murder.

Children have rights to live. Just because it's convenient, there is no right to murder someone else. Did you catch a dishonesty

virus while you were gone?

Equal rights. Just, separately from REAL MARRIAGE.

Anyway that's true. If the definition of marriage had to be changed to incorporate a certain segment of society that's one thing. If they only sought equal treatment in the eyes of the law a civil union fills that bill.

And that should be all a governmental entity is required to supply.

WSS

ah. so if someone wants service, and they CHOSE to have a ring in their nose, it's okay to refuse service to them?

And if their pants droop, and they have BLM pins on? If a gay person comes in with gay pride flag

draped around them, they chose to wear it, they can be refused service because of their decision?

There are no abortion rights. When did you decide the unborn/born child wanted to be murdered? There is no right to murder.

Children have rights to live. Just because it's convenient, there is no right to murder someone else. Did you catch a dishonesty

virus while you were gone?

I believe the Supreme court has said otherwise...

Equal rights. Just, separately from REAL MARRIAGE.

Yup... separate, but equal cal style...

Archived