THE BROWNS BOARD

here we go again, the war on Christians - Christian artists may get jail

calfoxwc

I can't wait til the decision to let the dishonest, lottery seeking gay left be dictitorial over

an entire institution of Real Marriage is reversed someday. (EDIT - lost part of what I intended).

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/04/christian-artists-face-jail-time-for-refusing-to-make-same-sex-wedding-invitations/

I do think there's a hypocrisy at work here because we know this stunt wouldn't be tried on muslims. Jail is a ridiculous notion for this offense.

But if you don't take the job why in the world would you say it's because they're gay? Just say you've already got too much on your plate you don't think you could make the deadline.

the accurate question is, what business does the government have, of forcing anyone

to betray their legitimately held moral and religious beliefs?

it's a bad law, plain and simple, that forces the majority to accept the fringe as tyrants.

It's the leftwing, culture-undermining, social engineering intimidation of the rest of the majority.

There is no freedom when you are demanded to be enslaved by a fringe group, even to the

intended point of violating your own morals and beliefs.

Natually, the question is, what are legitmate, established beliefs, and what are not.

The answer, offhand, is, other peoples' beliefs stop at other peoples' beliefs.

If I'm the Christian baker, I decide not to betry my belief in Real Marriage, my business.

Someone else has no right to force me to betray my beliefs. Likewise, I have no right to deny them

their belief system. Let them do what they freakin want to do, let the rest of America do what THEY want to do.

Anything else is legal and social intimidation of one set ? of beliefs upon another.

That isn't freedom for the ones who are allowed/forced, to be intimidated. You want to open a gay bakery and

only bake cakes for gay couplings, have at it, most of America couldn't care less. Just STFU and get out of

everybody else's faces.

So you're above the law?

so, you are an asswhole birdbrain? stop changing the subject, dumbfook. I said it's a bad law. I said nothing about

defying the law, asswhole. It's.........................a..............................bad............................law. Bad laws infringe

on the LEGIT freedom of people to have free religious beliefs, etc.

nothing about being above the law, dumbfook birdbrain. Did you come back to just screw up the board some more?

so, you are an asswhole birdbrain? stop changing the subject, dumbfook. I said it's a bad law. I said nothing about

defying the law, asswhole. It's.........................a..............................bad............................law. Bad laws infringe

on the LEGIT freedom of people to have free religious beliefs, etc.

nothing about being above the law, dumbfook birdbrain. Did you come back to just screw up the board some more?

I came back to call out bullshit when I see it. Surprisingly enough, that's pretty much all of your threads...

If you think the law should have a religious exception, then you are still saying you think christians and their beliefs should be above the law. I think hiding behind religious beliefs as a way to discriminate against people is pretty fucking low.

I can't wait til the decision to let the dishonest, lottery seeking gay left be dictitorial over

an entire institution of Real Marriage is reversed someday. (EDIT - lost part of what I intended).

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/04/christian-artists-face-jail-time-for-refusing-to-make-same-sex-wedding-invitations/

And fags wonder why normal people hate their guts.

It's against the law to discriminate based on inherent characteristics - gender, age, race, sexuality, and I'm sure if you tried to refuse service to people based on them being over 7' tall you'd be in trouble too (unless it's a theme park and it's for safety reasons for example). Into which of these categories does Melania fall?

It's against the law to discriminate based on inherent characteristics - gender, age, race, sexuality, and I'm sure if you tried to refuse service to people based on them being over 7' tall you'd be in trouble too (unless it's a theme park and it's for safety reasons for example). Into which of these categories does Melania fall?

Not to go all lefty on you and pretend I don't know where you're going but in specific which of these applies to Donald Trump?

But thank you for the obligatory swipe at his old lady. ;)

WSS

Not to go all lefty on you and pretend I don't know where you're going but in specific which of these applies to Donald Trump?

But thank you for the obligatory swipe at his old lady. ;)

WSS

He's not the one being 'discriminated against' here? But I guess age. How many people have you come across saying he's unfit to be president because of his age? I'm guessing not many since it's the same as Hillary almost.

No. You're falling back on laws instead of logic. It may not be against the law to discriminate against her but the logic is exactly the same.

OK, I'm saying the law is logical. FWIW I'm also gonna saying it's douchey to refuse service based on being married to Trump, and even more so to do it without being asked by Melania.

Someone else has no right to force me to betray my beliefs. Likewise, I have no right to deny them their belief system. Let them do what they freakin want to do, let the rest of America do what THEY want to do. Anything else is legal and social intimidation of one set ? of beliefs upon another.

Wow... I know I've been gone a while, but not that long...

When did your epiphany on abortion rights take place?

OK, I'm saying the law is logical. FWIW I'm also gonna saying it's douchey to refuse service based on being married to Trump, and even more so to do it without being asked by Melania.

The law that allowed George Zimmerman to get away with the Trayvon Martin situation is logical. I don't recall many lefties falling back on the law under those circumstances.

The law that allowed George Zimmerman to get away with the Trayvon Martin situation is logical. I don't recall many lefties falling back on the law under those circumstances.

I'm not talking about that law. I'm talking about the one in question. If I rewrite the post but replace 'it's against the law' with 'one should not be allowed' does that help?

He's not the one being 'discriminated against' here? But I guess age. How many people have you come across saying he's unfit to be president because of his age? I'm guessing not many since it's the same as Hillary almost.

Okay, sorry I guess I really don't understand where you are going with this. Since you called him one maybe you can finish this sentence: Donald Trump is a bigot because

(I think you lost me with the age discrimination hook Oh, I thought you were going with the immigration gag)

WSS

Okay, sorry I guess I really don't understand where you are going with this. Since you called him one maybe you can finish this sentence: Donald Trump is a bigot because

(I think you lost me with the age discrimination hook Oh, I thought you were going with the immigration gag)

WSS

Yeah I think you're thinking I was talking about something else.

Archived