THE BROWNS BOARD

The truth about Guns and God

calfoxwc

The first thing I am going to do is sick my dogs on them

Then I will grab my guns. And shoot anyone that is still upright

Nice signs especially the first one.

Plus my favorite "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".

Support the NRA....or go crying to someone when a bad guy shows up at 3 am at YOUR house with a gun and bad intentions, and the cops as good as they are are at least 5 or 10 minutes way.

Keep your hands off of my guns! And have a nice and protected day. :)

There should def be more guns in cities like Chicago and Detroit. Because that's the problem, not nearly enough guns. They should let kids sell em alongside their lemonade stands in the summer.

The problem is good guys can't carry their guns in a place like Chicago legally, at least not very easily - maybe after hundreds of dollars and months trying to get a permit.

Bad guys don't care about the law like the good guys do, so they'll carry a gun anyway.

The problem is good guys can't carry their guns in a place like Chicago legally, at least not very easily - maybe after hundreds of dollars and months trying to get a permit.

Bad guys don't care about the law like the good guys do, so they'll carry a gun anyway.

Listen ed, ur one of the "somewhat" more reasonable guys here...although these last few months man...anyway. I'm not in total disagreement with you on the overall issue with guns. The problem I have with the typical tits that post here is they put zero analytical thought into their arguments. They cut and paste standard pre rendered boiler plated narratives from the NRA into every situation. You kind of did that urself too here with the "not enough good guys with guns" spiel.

Let me preface by saying I don't have the answer to inner city violence in this country, no one does frankly. But the problems in the inner city's is not that there isn't enough guns for the good guys....everybody has a fucking gun to begin with and if they don't, they can get one right quick. The issue in inner cities isn't that people without guns are getting victimized by people with guns. The vast majority of problems in inner cities are essentially what amts to running gun battles which get bystanders killed. Some of you clowns here think these gang bangers all of a sudden stop in their tracks if they think someone with a gun is fixin to shoot back at them. These aren't small time burglers, these are hardened Ngrs that don't give a fuck if you've got an assault rifle pointed at them.....they will come at you.

The proliferation of firearms into the inner cities for decade after decade is the original problem. How you walk that back now I dunno. Especially when you have people outside the inner city's who are more than happy to sell their firearms at inflated prices to drug dealers who can drop cash like their name is lebron.

They are already there.

Inknow, thete should be more. They should have vending machines at the walmarts there where you can buy pladtic toss away guns good for only a 100 or so rounds. Just enough to go ice that ngr that looked at ur girl all wrong or maybe ur having a bad day and capping a few unsuspecting fools on the sidewalk is exactly what u need to kickstart your week

Listen ed, ur one of the "somewhat" more reasonable guys here...although these last few months man...anyway. I'm not in total disagreement with you on the overall issue with guns. The problem I have with the typical tits that post here is they put zero analytical thought into their arguments. They cut and paste standard pre rendered boiler plated narratives from the NRA into every situation. You kind of did that urself too here with the "not enough good guys with guns" spiel....

....The proliferation of firearms into the inner cities for decade after decade is the original problem. How you walk that back now I dunno. Especially when you have people outside the inner city's who are more than happy to sell their firearms at inflated prices to drug dealers who can drop cash like their name is lebron.

True some inner cities like Chi-raq as Spike Lee correctly named it, are real disgusting places -but- gun violence and just regular ol' crime largely pumped up by the drug and now rampant heroin epidemic have spread to small town America, rural, farm, suburban, bed room communities...like where I live... you name it not to mention schools and colleges like recently The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY .

Our local small township newspaper has columns dedicated to police calls with the drug related crimes, robberies, thefts, parking lot crimes, and of course the daily ODs that strap our cops and budgets! Geezzz our local Wal-Mart gets hit several times A DAY!!

Yeah the Chi-raq stories play well with the anti-gun crowd. Zero analysis? Want a copy of our weekly newspaper? Great reading, page after page after page of crime.

Try enforcing the current laws on the books first.

Listen ed, ur one of the "somewhat" more reasonable guys here...although these last few months man...anyway. I'm not in total disagreement with you on the overall issue with guns. The problem I have with the typical tits that post here is they put zero analytical thought into their arguments. They cut and paste standard pre rendered boiler plated narratives from the NRA into every situation. You kind of did that urself too here with the "not enough good guys with guns" spiel.

Let me preface by saying I don't have the answer to inner city violence in this country, no one does frankly. But the problems in the inner city's is not that there isn't enough guns for the good guys....everybody has a fucking gun to begin with and if they don't, they can get one right quick. The issue in inner cities isn't that people without guns are getting victimized by people with guns. The vast majority of problems in inner cities are essentially what amts to running gun battles which get bystanders killed. Some of you clowns here think these gang bangers all of a sudden stop in their tracks if they think someone with a gun is fixin to shoot back at them. These aren't small time burglers, these are hardened Ngrs that don't give a fuck if you've got an assault rifle pointed at them.....they will come at you.

The proliferation of firearms into the inner cities for decade after decade is the original problem. How you walk that back now I dunno. Especially when you have people outside the inner city's who are more than happy to sell their firearms at inflated prices to drug dealers who can drop cash like their name is lebron.

I'm not saying more guns is the solution, but I disagree with the tight gun laws in general.

Overall solution is education and good jobs

Emanuel Tells Immigrants Chicago 'Always Will Be A Sanctuary City ...
chicago.cbslocal.com/.../emanuel-tells-undocumented-immigrants-chicag...

Nov 14, 2016 - CHICAGO (CBS) — Even as President-elect Donald Trump vows to immediately deport 2 to 3 million undocumented immigrants when he takes office in January, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is reaffirming Chicago's commitment as a so-called “sanctuary city.”

10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's spiking violence ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-chicago-shootings-violence-2016-met-20...
Jul 1, 2016 - At the midpoint of 2016, violence in Chicago is at levels not seen ... There on a boarded-up front door you'll see the red stain of gang graffiti.
Leaderless Chicago street gangs vex police efforts to quell violence ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-chicago-violence-gangs-20160728-story....
Jul 29, 2016 - Police investigate the scene of a fatal shooting on Ohio Street near Homan Avenue on June 8, 2016. A reputed Gangster Disciples hit man was killed just five months after being released from prison. ... Gunned down on the turf he once controlled, Webster was another casualty of the gang ...
Chicago: The shocking numbers behind the violence - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/08/29/us/chicago-violence-shootings/
Aug 30, 2016 - Chicago is on track to cross a disturbing threshold and top the ... the worsening shooting and murder stats to more brazen gang violence.
Chicago Gang Violence - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-gang-violence/
A controversial new policing strategy being touted by Chicago's top cop for helping reduce gang violence is raising questions over its possible racist.

plenty of illegals. gangs. illegals in gangs. gang wars. crime.

Archived