THE BROWNS BOARD

A man of integrity

DieHardBrownsFan

Even though Trump has some warts, warts and all Trump has the possibility of doing some good things for the country. Turning down a presidential salary was a great gesture. Spending thanksgiving working on saving jobs at Carrier also a huge indicator of the kind of president Trump can be. I'm hopeful. Trump may actually change the wrong direction the country has been heading and put us on a better path. If Clinton had been elected we know she would just be a third term for Obama.

I'm not sure that there's any law saying a president can't keep control over his business. Let's not forget that's why Trump is elected among other reasons. That hasn't been the case historically.

WSS

You don't think it would be a massive conflict of interest?

Theres masive conflicts of interest, and impeachable conflicts if he's not careful. We've never really elected someone like this so its new ground. I frankly am at the point where if he does a few things on trade and the economy......whatever i dont care the cocksucker will undoubtedly feed himself in some way. He'll become the new "swamp"...it is what it is.

Theres masive conflicts of interest, and impeachable conflicts if he's not careful. We've never really elected someone like this so its new ground. I frankly am at the point where if he does a few things on trade and the economy......whatever i dont care the cocksucker will undoubtedly feed himself in some way. He'll become the new "swamp"...it is what it is.

You mean like immediately cutting the amount of tax his companies have to pay by half, for example?

You don't think it would be a massive conflict of interest?

Could be. We just don't have any precedent. Consider the fact that his kids are already running most of the business and they all seem to be perfectly competent.

So to exclude them means taking control not only from Donald Trump but from his entire upper level management team.

WSS

this is stupid. Dems are outraged that Trump, who isn't president yet, has the possibility of conflict of interest if he

doesn't get rid of his businesses....

and dems refuse to talk about how higgardly and the clinton foundation...while she WAS

in gov.

I mean, it's appalling - the hypocrisy and dishonesty.

this is stupid. Dems are outraged that Trump, who isn't president yet, has the possibility of conflict of interest if he

doesn't get rid of his businesses....

and dems refuse to talk about how higgardly and the clinton foundation...while she WAS

in gov.

I mean, it's appalling - the hypocrisy and dishonesty.

It was a charity. At least, supposedly, and if she did anything not above board because of it then yeah she should pay.

I think you have this strange idea that democrats love hillary clinton. They do not. The powers that be decided she should be the candidate despite the massive grassroots movement of papa bear, and people voted for her because they didn't want trump.

And that pissed a lot of younger democrats off when it came out, but I'm guessing that's news to you? I have an idea for you - subscribe to a facebook/twitter/other 'millennials for bernie' or similar page. You'll see a lot of shit talking about trump, but also about hillary, the dnc in general, establishment politics. Give it a couple of weeks, burst your filter bubble. If nothing else, understand your enemy!

If you need I can point you in the direction of a few.

On that kind of topic, I really enjoy seeing things like what happened on the daily show recently, where they had Tori Lahren on to discuss the things she says, try and have a rational conversation. The crowd was pantomime, but what do you expect on 'home turf' like that. Things like - the BLM proper isn't telling people to go out and kill police officers, but people have done so in their name, does that make them responsible? etc.

On that kind of topic, I really enjoy seeing things like what happened on the daily show recently, where they had Tori Lahren on to discuss the things she says, try and have a rational conversation. The crowd was pantomime, but what do you expect on 'home turf' like that. Things like - the BLM proper isn't telling people to go out and kill police officers, but people have done so in their name, does that make them responsible? etc.

There's a "BLM proper?" If that's the case, maybe they should do a better job of distancing themselves from violent fucking idiots. Whenever I hear the moron who claims he represents BLM on NPR, I roll my eyes because all he does is race bait.

Not any more than any of the other millionaires who have been in the Oval Office. Or any state or national office, for that matter.

No issue with Trump being president and still basically having control of a massive company. Where he can use his first position to benefit the second.

Off not, but for the last two years we've heard all about the exact same conflicts of interest with the Clinton foundation. Thanks for ur consistent hypocrisy

No we haven't Cleve. We heard about a woman who most probably broke the law and destroyed evidence. Anything that might possibly come from Donald Trump's businesses and his position as president of the United States is speculation at this point from you and the idiots on MSNBC.

I know it's tough to understand.

Try this, the appearance of potential impropriety does not mean impropriety.

WSS

Try this, the appearance of potential impropriety does not mean impropriety.

WSS

None of trumps pre potus run improprieties bothered you in the slightest so I have zero doubt his post run improprieties will bother u either.

When the next dem nom refuses to release his/her tax returns can I expect you to keep the digital pie hole shut? Or will u continue ur abject hypocrisy and yap on and on about what is this person hiding blah blah? Cause the precedent has been clearly set now. No one from this point forth will ever feel it necessary to have their financials examined for improprieties.

That one will come back on you all ten fold I promise, and the liberals will laugh at you republicans hopping around about tax releases. And those of us in the middle will tell we told ya so

I don't see you as someone in the middle, just an a******. If anybody here is in the middle it would be me. I'm more moderate than most of the folks on here.

WSS

Oh ur in the middle all right, right in the middle of the far right. Tell me Steve, did u vote for trump? We know u did so I'll skip the next piece of bullshit u were about to write. I didn't vote, at all....because every choice I saw is either far left or far right and I'm tired of it. So miss me with ur bullshit about being in the middle

Blah blah blah. Give me a list of those improprieties and tell me why I should be outraged. Or give a f***?

WSS

This has been gone over ad infinitum. For over a year. His outright lies about his business and dealings he's been involved in have been poured over,, no one cares. And that's fine, but prepare for the coming tide of corruption in washington on both sides that will make the Clinton foundation look like mother Theresa's organization

Archived