THE BROWNS BOARD

Osu active shooter...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one issue i deviate sharply to the right on. College kids need ccw's. They are a prime target for whackjobs now. These campus's are just too friggin big for police tobe everywhere

College kids are scared to death of a weapon. They would need counseling and cookies.

Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?

Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.

Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?

Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.

If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.

Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.

If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.

Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.

It's perhaps difficult to get a gun - assuming so, there's still plenty of other ways to actually inflict a lot of damage on a lot of people and a knife isn't the way.

It's perhaps difficult to get a gun - assuming so, there's still plenty of other ways to actually inflict a lot of damage on a lot of people and a knife isn't the way.

A car or truck can definitely do some damage (i.e. Nice, France attack) but luckily I don't think this guy had the patience or mental horse power to wait for an opportunity like that.

And like I said, if that's the best ISIS has to offer, no big deal.

And like you said, he's not likely an ISIS guy. Or Al-Qaeda, or whatever, just a crazy guy. We see plenty of crazy guys that aren't liked with whatever group.

And like I said, if that's the best ISIS has to offer, no big deal.

And like you said, he's not likely an ISIS guy. Or Al-Qaeda, or whatever, just a crazy guy. We see plenty of crazy guys that aren't liked with whatever group.

"If I am about to have sex with a girl and all of a sudden I scream out "Wu Tang", that doesn't mean I am in the Wu Tang Clan." - Dave Chappelle

You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.

You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.

What's the over-under in days as to the BLM protest?

WSS

What's the over-under in days as to the BLM protest?

WSS

I don't think there will be one. Guy was clearly in the midst of a (feeble) rampage, not like he was on the ground with arms outstretched and got a double tap to the head or whatever.

Archived