THE BROWNS BOARD

Interest in Mixon?

Hoodums19

Also.....I heard this morning on TV why the Bengals often go for these "character challenged" types. It has nothing to do with them being conscientious or charitable or humane or wanting to try to give these guys a chance. No....it has all to do with them wanting to obtain talent on the cheap. Their thought is: if we can get a guy with problems who may have some talent for "below market" investment value, lets get him. Its why they keep Adam Jones, Vontaze Burfict and all the other ne'er do wells on that team: they came relatively cheap. In reality, it is somewhat cynical and exploitative. Grab a bum for nearly nothing, hope he turns out, but if not, then we didn't have to spend as much on that potential talent as we had to.

I have a Cornell.....grad student. But he is a good teacher. He takes a very arcane subject (molecular biology), and makes it so that a "common" person can understand it. I appreciate the value of vocabulary. It is always a challenge to shitslam Steeler fans in creative ways. But making a hard subject sound simple...that's hard.

Molecular biology is simple. It's just super small biology.

Where's my Cornell degree?

Haven't seen the video, and never will........ He's a piece of shit, and hopefully he was off our board completely. That's how I choose to think the way my favorite team does business - with morals and class.

In my world and in my opinion, not everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

could be.....rapists, woman beaters and drunks who kill people are all losers in my book....could never be a "fan" to this type of person(or defend them).....no matter how good they are at football....

Well yeah, but your missing the point. We are in the midst of the NFL draft. Whatever trouble a player gets into after he is drafted is not the fault of the team drafting him.

The bengals have been known to acquire players known to have behavioral issues on and off the field.

You can now add Mixon to that bunch.

Well yeah, but your missing the point. We are in the midst of the NFL draft. Whatever trouble a player gets into after he is drafted is not the fault of the team drafting him.

The bengals have been known to acquire players known to have behavioral issues on and off the field.

You can now add Mixon to that bunch.

I get that point....100%

I also know if a guy we drafted raped or murdered someone, I wouldnt support him....cheer for him....or defend him....

Bungals....Steelers.....Browns....Ravens.....doesnt matter.

Any of you have a clue to the seriousness of Mixons assault?

Busted the bones in her face in 4 places.

Sure have. If Mixon can't make it in football, he can try out for MMA. He's got a wicked right hook.

I get that point....100%

I also know if a guy we drafted raped or murdered someone, I wouldnt support him....cheer for him....or defend him....

Bungals....Steelers.....Browns....Ravens.....doesnt matter.

Ok...then you must agree you implying Ben raped someone was irrelevant to this topic. He had no record of misbehavior before he was drafted by the Steelers.

Ok...then you must agree you alluding to Ben raping someone was irrelevant. He had no record of misbehavior before he was drafted by the Steelers.

Other than Ive seen you stool fans defend him to the death....but in re to drafting him?....no issues....

I'm into paleontology too ya know. :lol:

Well... duh... you're old...

After that punch she'd probably rather have been raped.

Please tell me that was only a piss-poor attempt at humor...

Archived