THE BROWNS BOARD

Million Dollar Idea

One Post

Bottled water. Yes it's already taken but what about bottled tap water?

Say you are in a gas station looking for a bottle of fresh water when POW! you see bottled tap water from different cities? I don't know about you but a nice big tall glass of water from NYC sounds pretty inviting right now.

You need to find Penn and Teller the episode of there TV show Bullshit and watch the one about bottled water.

WSS

Will do. Hey I youtubed some Donner Docts. on the Donner Party. I laughed so hard this morning on your comment by the way.

Say you are in a gas station looking for a bottle of fresh water when POW! you see bottled tap water from different cities? I don't know about you but a nice big tall glass of water from NYC sounds pretty inviting right now.

Meh, I have substantial skin in the chocolate colored band-aid game..

But wait!!!

Toledo water should be a top shelf seller no? :D

Stuart

Go to Flint Michigan and try some of that tap water. Heard its really good.

What's the use of putting lead in your pencil if you don't have anybody to write to?

WSS

Personal diaries.

Off topic....I haven't been posting too much in the Political forum. The "because of higher taxes and shit" answer has ran my well dry.

Archived