THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Obamao, Van Jones, Soros, And Most Libs

calfoxwc

Very interesting. This explains a hell of a LOT about liberals avoiding discussions by changing subjects, changing

other's words, and adopting different definitions of words...

and manipulating....

Yes, a lot like Mao's "Little Red Book".

It's all about manipulative language.

It's ObaMao and all of his ilk.

It seems to me, that is what Heck has been refining for a long time.

I've designed a little chart to clearly illustrate what I call Lakoff's Paradox: Why is it that conservatives still manage to sometimes win public opinion and elections despite being so vastly inferior? Behold:

lakoffs_paradox.jpg

Everything is going liberals' way until that last step, where they fumble the ball at the goal line: messaging. Conservatives on the other hand are a miserable lot, but somehow manage to uncork a convincing moral frame to hide their distasteful politics. The Little Blue Book really would have benefitted from having such an illustration; but better late than never.

Changing the subject INDEED!

The leftist elites are content with defining the family to fit thier ideology by taking what is normally the middle ground in family structure, parental nuturing of children and claiming it as exclusively their own.... while at the same time

painting a destructive- character assasinating picture of the conservative ideals. The more they are exposed and challenged- the more that the truth has a chance to be spoken and expressed and lived out in normal family environments,

the more the leftist elites will be left still wondering why they keep "dropping the ball" But Im afraid that apathy has set in for most Americans.... I wont stop defending my thoughts though!

What the hell are you talking about?

Woody, why don't you and others just let other people have their opinions, right or wrong,

and knock off the personal insults? Why does there always have to be

this antagonism?

Like I've said in the past, I didn't start the fire. But I"m a firm believer in self defense...@@

IMHO, the left has always started the peronsal insults. It's time both sides

stop it already. Yes, including me, too.

Archived